2012-2013 NBA Casual Wear Thread

Steve Francis looks AWFUL

I dig Paul George's gear, simple and nothing gaudy

Wade :smh:

Tyson's track tights ;lol :lol:

Stevie paying homage to the Houston classic!

61b1926a_Wlb4neH.png
getoboys.jpg

I saw dude over the summer..I was playing on his court in takoma park n he showed up lookin like that

Westbrook and Wade look like clowns, damn they try way too hard. That Wiggins chick is a bad mutha.

And i dont know whether to laugh at Stevie Franchise or feel bad for him. He might have some sickness or disease.

The difference between Wade and Westbrook is, Westbrook knows hes out there and just goes all out, while Wade thinks hes cool cuz he mixes some semblance of normal clothes into his wardrobe that just looks bizarre with all the weird gadgets and ****

Dwyane Wade is a bamma. Has no sense of style. Tries way too hard.

Stevie Franchise. Man. From being one of the most athletic dudes in the NBA to looking like he's dying. Is he an alcoholic?

dogs, this dude Stevie lookin like a corpse yo. like son is just rotting and dudes dug him up for the weekend, febreezed him n ****. where contino at?

this dude d.wade the corniest cat in the L. got baby cows on his feet n **** smh

Westbrook and Wade look like clowns, damn they try way too hard. That Wiggins chick is a bad mutha.

And i dont know whether to laugh at Stevie Franchise or feel bad for him. He might have some sickness or disease.
They had Wiggins name with the wrong picture. The first two should be flipped.

steve francis suffers from meniere's disease.....which causes severe migraine headaches. not sure if the medication or the pain of the migraines did that to him, but god bless that dude. 

Back
Top Bottom