2012-2013 NBA Casual Wear Thread

steve francis suffers from meniere's disease.....which causes severe migraine headaches. not sure if the medication or the pain of the migraines did that to him, but god bless that dude. 

Is that the same thing Robin Williams had in Jack?

Cuz he aged about 30 years in 6. :smh:

Last edited:
Maya Moore gotta chill with the "Baby Hair"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Her and Candace Parker.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with chandler fit
Looks at username. Figures.

I've always thought Maya Moore was cute. I'd give her a quick shape-up with my Andis Outliner and we'd be good to go 8).

Tyson Chandler..... You a grown *** man dressing like that
mean.gif
There is absolutely nothing wrong with chandler fit
For some reason whenever a rapper or a basketball player dresses like this they need to grow up, but if It's a 50 year old rockstar or someone outside the hip hop culture nobody has a problem with it
Save it. The outfit was terrible. From the hat to the leather pants, it was an awful fit. These guys try so hard to be different that they wind up looking foolish. You can set yourself apart from the crowd without looking stupid.

Who determines what looks stupid and what doesn't though?

If you think about it, the average person's primary motivation to dress "nicely" (according to the current cultural norms) is that they want to look presentable because other people may be in a position to judge them. Your style of dress could potentially hurt you within your social circle, cast you in a bad light towards new potential acquaintances, or even cost you a job.

Well NBA players are not average people.. the same rules that apply to everyone else don't have to apply to them. They already have jobs making millions of dollars a year where they wear jerseys to work. They will almost never find themselves in a position where someone ostensibly higher than them on the social ladder can judge them. So being in that rare position, why shouldn't they take risks with their personal style? I know I would.

I don't think they're trying hard at all. I think they just don't care and they're having fun with it.

Last edited:
Save it. The outfit was terrible. From the hat to the leather pants, it was an awful fit. These guys try so hard to be different that they wind up looking foolish. You can set yourself apart from the crowd without looking stupid.

So post a fit MR fashion guru

2013 NBA all-star Saturday Night photos, pics, pictures

View media item 273116View media item 273118View media item 273119View media item 273120View media item 273121View media item 273122View media item 273123View media item 273124View media item 273125View media item 273126View media item 273128View media item 273129View media item 273130View media item 273132View media item 273134feb 16, 2013 - houston, chris paul, dwyane wade, lebron james, carmelo, kevin garnett, durant, russell westbrook, james harden, anthony davis, tyson chandler, andre drummond, lamarcus aldridge, blake griffin, isaiah thomas, rashard lewis, jarrett jack, dejuan blair, kyrie irving, damian lillard, kenneth faried, bosh, tony parker, terrence ross, jeremy evans, lin, stephen curry, eric bledsoe, james white, gerald green, matt bonner, novak, shaquille o'neal, charles barkley, reggie miller, kenny smith, bill russell, yao ming, gary payton, dr. j, julius, dikembe mutombo, nick cannon, drake, 2 chainz, diddy, tucker, alicia keys, swizz beatz, B.o.B., spike lee, neyo, hart, brandi, vanessa, kiyan, cp3, king texas

2013 NBA all-star Saturday Night (cont.) photos, pics, pictures

View media item 273135View media item 273136View media item 273137View media item 273138View media item 273139View media item 273140View media item 273141View media item 273142View media item 273143View media item 273144View media item 273145View media item 273146View media item 273147View media item 273149View media item 273150View media item 273151View media item 273152
feb 16, 2013 - houston, chris paul, dwyane wade, lebron james, carmelo, kevin garnett, durant, russell westbrook, james harden, anthony davis, tyson chandler, andre drummond, lamarcus aldridge, blake griffin, isaiah thomas, rashard lewis, jarrett jack, dejuan blair, kyrie irving, damian lillard, kenneth faried, bosh, tony parker, terrence ross, jeremy evans, lin, stephen curry, eric bledsoe, james white, gerald green, matt bonner, novak, shaquille o'neal, charles barkley, reggie miller, kenny smith, bill russell, yao ming, gary payton, dr. j, julius, dikembe mutombo, nick cannon, drake, 2 chainz, diddy, tucker, alicia keys, swizz beatz, B.o.B., spike lee, neyo, hart, brandi, vanessa, kiyan, cp3, king texas

2013 NBA all-star Saturday Night (cont.) photos, pics, pictures

View media item 273154View media item 273156View media item 273157View media item 273158View media item 273159View media item 273160View media item 273162View media item 273164View media item 273166View media item 273167View media item 273168View media item 273169View media item 273170View media item 273171View media item 273173View media item 273174View media item 273175
feb 16, 2013 - houston, chris paul, dwyane wade, lebron james, carmelo, kevin garnett, durant, russell westbrook, james harden, anthony davis, tyson chandler, andre drummond, lamarcus aldridge, blake griffin, isaiah thomas, rashard lewis, jarrett jack, dejuan blair, kyrie irving, damian lillard, kenneth faried, bosh, tony parker, terrence ross, jeremy evans, lin, stephen curry, eric bledsoe, james white, gerald green, matt bonner, novak, shaquille o'neal, charles barkley, reggie miller, kenny smith, bill russell, yao ming, gary payton, dr. j, julius, dikembe mutombo, nick cannon, drake, 2 chainz, diddy, tucker, alicia keys, swizz beatz, B.o.B., spike lee, neyo, hart, brandi, vanessa, kiyan, cp3, king texas

Damn 2 Chainz is like Kobe's height.

Irv Gotti sighting

Kanye really made those leather catch on :lol:

Last edited:
Those Brian Lichtenberg tops are hilarious :smile:

I reckon the rookies be dressing better than the "All Stars" they still got the casual swag on. Something seems to happen to guys when they get 100mill contracts they start dressin like clowns!

Just when I thought the whole "waiting for the rest of his suit to download" post couldnt be topped, I see Steve Francis paying homage to the Geto Boys post. God bless the internetz

Edit:

This androgynous **** is disgusting. All these dudes dressing like backup dancers for Prince and its supposed to be ok. Embarassing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom