2012 ANAHEIM ANGELS Season Thread -

this team is fun to watch right now. cant wait till conger comes back from the minor league DL so he gets an opportunity to play at the major league level, because wilson cant hit.

8 in a row! feels good.

3.5 back... what a difference a month makes.

frieri -
pimp.gif

We are definitely starting to click on all cylinders. Hitting , pitching defense etc. If only we could get Texas to cool down a bit... Btw Trout and Trumbo BETTER be in the all star game. Damn east coast bias...

Trumbo in the HR Derby too....hope that doesnt jack him up for the remainder of the season 
frown.gif

bump for the acquisition of grienke! 

Hopefully he signs an extension so the farm doesnt hurt too much..

Weaver/Wilson/Greinke/Haren/Richards 
pimp.gif

YEEEaahhh, bbboooiiiii!!!!

If we can keep Weaver, Greinke, & CJ for a few years w/ Pujols locked up till Christ returns or the sun burns out (whichever happens second), and Trout continues to beast... ... ...

... ... ... son. :smokin :smokin

I just wonder what this holds for the futures of Trout and Trumbo.

Doubt it means anything. Maybe Trumbo unless his defense improves. Still have Bourjos rotting on the bench and can get a great reliever with him.

If you meant contract wise, they'll spend on those two.

what a disappointing season 
tired.gif
.   I had high expectations this year ,as did all of us im sure.  

Pujols and Wilson underachived.  Makes me worried that we will have 9 more years of pujols crap.

-vernon still a nonfactor

-bullpen was horrific

-scioscia was horrible with the pitching staff (took greinke out too early)

-trumbo is dunzo imo

-howie STILL can't adjust to the breaking ball with 2 strikes!!!

biggest bright spots have to be mike trouts amazing season, mike trouts catch in baltimore, trumbos first half, and jered's no-no. 

Ill still watch next year, hopefully pujols is better after 1 year in the AL.

I dont think we resign torii, wouldnt be surprised to see him in texas.  I'm praying that greinke re-signs.  Santana and haren have been pitching well so i wouldnt mind if we pick up the option on their contracts.  Bullpen needs to be fixed! 

Oh yeah fire scioscia!! 

Back
Top Bottom