2012 Dodge Charger SRT8 - WOW giant evo

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Which styling cues would that be?
The painted/plastic cross piece in the grill.

Aside from that, the only thing different on the new generation Charger is the enlarged lower air dam. Headlights are debatable as they're ever so slightly tweaked.

Aside from that, the only thing different on the new generation Charger is the enlarged lower air dam. Headlights are debatable as they're ever so slightly tweaked.

Originally Posted by THockey66

Ah yes, I wasn't sure which car had that one. I believe the RS5 looks extremely similar in front bumper cues.

Originally Posted by THockey66

Ah yes, I wasn't sure which car had that one. I believe the RS5 looks extremely similar in front bumper cues.

Wouldnt mind adding another to the fam.
wink.gif

Why is chrysler still making high power V8's with a bill that was passed by 2015 cars should have atleast 35mpg and trucks getting 40 mpg??? Why??? Are they that greedy?

Why is chrysler still making high power V8's with a bill that was passed by 2015 cars should have atleast 35mpg and trucks getting 40 mpg??? Why??? Are they that greedy?

Originally Posted by FDUB

hush it tree hugger!
grin.gif
laugh.gif

lolz...naw its called da CAFE law which merely states that da WHOLE fleet as a average has to do that...pretty easy to do once fiat starts importing those

euro econo boxes to da states again
laugh.gif

fiat_500.jpg

Originally Posted by FDUB

hush it tree hugger!
grin.gif
laugh.gif

lolz...naw its called da CAFE law which merely states that da WHOLE fleet as a average has to do that...pretty easy to do once fiat starts importing those

euro econo boxes to da states again
laugh.gif

fiat_500.jpg

Back
Top Bottom