laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I priced the Challenger but damn I'm spending 30K and still sitting on cloth?
30t6p3b.gif

I feel you but the leather in these cars are a notch above that Michael Knight pleather jacket.  I know yall know what I'm talking about that's why I'll take cloth.

30t6p3b.gif

I feel you but the leather in these cars are a notch above that Michael Knight pleather jacket.  I know yall know what I'm talking about that's why I'll take cloth.

It's okay, but they should have made it a two door from the start. I'm pretty sure the 2012 will have same 8 spd auto like the Mercs. The power on the new 392 Hemis are underrated. We've had two of the 2011 IE 392 Challengers on the dyno and both were near 510 hp and 500 tq. Also the new Challenger Srt handles a lot better and doesn't feel as sluggish and less body roll in the bends. If only they could shed 300-400 pounds of both these pigs they'd be faster and handle better.

I've got a 2010 B5 Challenger Classic R/T with a six speed, if I don't throw a blower on it, I might have to get the new Challenger.

Also can't wait till the 2012 Jeep Srt. I just got a 2010 Jeep Srt and have only added a BWoody CAI, custom tune by Jonah and I'm running 0-60 in 4.3-4.4s and consistent 1/4's in the 12.7s range. Can't imagine the new one with air suspension better interior and 500 hp. If they get rid of the center exhaust in the back, I'll keep mine.

It's okay, but they should have made it a two door from the start. I'm pretty sure the 2012 will have same 8 spd auto like the Mercs. The power on the new 392 Hemis are underrated. We've had two of the 2011 IE 392 Challengers on the dyno and both were near 510 hp and 500 tq. Also the new Challenger Srt handles a lot better and doesn't feel as sluggish and less body roll in the bends. If only they could shed 300-400 pounds of both these pigs they'd be faster and handle better.

I've got a 2010 B5 Challenger Classic R/T with a six speed, if I don't throw a blower on it, I might have to get the new Challenger.

Also can't wait till the 2012 Jeep Srt. I just got a 2010 Jeep Srt and have only added a BWoody CAI, custom tune by Jonah and I'm running 0-60 in 4.3-4.4s and consistent 1/4's in the 12.7s range. Can't imagine the new one with air suspension better interior and 500 hp. If they get rid of the center exhaust in the back, I'll keep mine.

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

30t6p3b.gif

well if you knew anything youd know that the new dodge models all have way better interiors and better leather. not that cheap crap theyve had the last 6 years.

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

30t6p3b.gif

well if you knew anything youd know that the new dodge models all have way better interiors and better leather. not that cheap crap theyve had the last 6 years.

Originally Posted by eatmoreyeah

How did your 7.0 Hemi crate engine turn out?

I'm glad to hear that Dodge underrated the engine.  Save a bit on insurance, and keeps the 1st gen Viper owners calm on paper.
laugh.gif

I'm wanting a 392 more and more.

Also, seeing the new engine numbers makes me appreciate the 6.1 liter Hemi engines more.
Magnum SRT8s still hold one of the best stock top speeds at 176mph.

I'm glad to hear that Dodge underrated the engine.  Save a bit on insurance, and keeps the 1st gen Viper owners calm on paper.
laugh.gif

Also, seeing the new engine numbers makes me appreciate the 6.1 liter Hemi engines more.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

laugh.gif

man id kill to get an 08 Magnum SRT8
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

laugh.gif

man id kill to get an 08 Magnum SRT8
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

i didnt know magnums were that fast....

actually im not up on my american whips as much as ***/euro

how fast is a 300 hemi then?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Mangum and Charger are slow due to that !%%%%% Mercedes auto they have + they run of 4 cylinders 99% of the time so there's a huge lag in response when you need all 8 to kick in.

Mangum and Charger are slow due to that !%%%%% Mercedes auto they have + they run of 4 cylinders 99% of the time so there's a huge lag in response when you need all 8 to kick in.

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Not true.
All SRT8s are wide open off all 8 cylinders full time.  Any lag that you feel in an SRT8 vehicle is from traction control, and computer memory on daily driving.

The 6.1 liter SRT8 300 falls in the 170-173mph range

That's what I like about these cars.  Dodge is one of the few manufacturers that doesn't speed limit their performance segment.
Bang for buck.

Back
Top Bottom