[::2012 Fantasy Basketball Thread Vol. Player A > Player B Talk Allowed::]

Injuries killing me right now too. First Gordon, the Bogut. Now Blatche and Camby.
Then Landry loses his starting gig and my #1 pick Westbrook is very underwhelming (#2 pick is injured in Gordon).
Not to mention I dropped Morrow since Brooks was taking his spot, then Brooks gets hurt and Morrow heats up after someone else picks him up.
For the first time ever, I'm in last place.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Injuries killing me right now too. First Gordon, the Bogut. Now Blatche and Camby.
Then Landry loses his starting gig and my #1 pick Westbrook is very underwhelming (#2 pick is injured in Gordon).
Not to mention I dropped Morrow since Brooks was taking his spot, then Brooks gets hurt and Morrow heats up after someone else picks him up.
For the first time ever, I'm in last place.

its ok, brooks will be good all season while morrow will slow down. just drop camby and pick up another decent big. blatche...well...hes not good when hes playing anyway...still have a few weeks to come back even if you're last

Should i drop Carl Landy, Spencer Hawes, or Ryan anderson for Andray Blatche or Channing Frye or Batum?

Details:

Roto league
-Desperately need Steals and Blocks
-Can use a little boards but i pretty much am leading the league in boards.

Got offered Griffin and T. Chandler for Durant and Rudy Fernandez. Should I pull the trigger??

Tyrus Thomas or Samuel Dalembert? Sammy has been playing well but should I view this as an outlier and keep Tyrus based on his upside?

Originally Posted by Balla Jigga

Tyrus Thomas or Samuel Dalembert? Sammy has been playing well but should I view this as an outlier and keep Tyrus based on his upside?
I say go with Dalembert. His PT has been increasing and I think he'll fit in well with the Rockets' rotation.
I went ahead and dropped Okur for O'Neal. Hopefully, I don't regret it in the long run. Should I drop Q-Rich and pick up Pietrus?

Originally Posted by zdawgz

Got offered Griffin and T. Chandler for Durant and Rudy Fernandez. Should I pull the trigger??
Blake is overrated fantasy wise imo and I don't really know why he's projected as a 2nd rounder with his lack of defensive stats and terrible ft%.  you're basically trading boards for 3s.  Keep Durant and trade for Bron if you could use help in the asts department.  I was offered Felton and Millsap for Wade.  I don't think it's enough.  I know this might be barely enough but how about Aldridge for Wade, or how about Jefferson and Wade for Gay and Pau?

who should i pick up
gooden

hansbrough 

batum

amir johnson

delfino

jerebko

j howard

dropping ibaka

h2h league

legit, who wins this trade?

i trade danillo and kev martin for gasol?

statistically, what does pau gasol do better single handedly then these guys put together.

im just venting cuz it got vetod..just need a legitimate answer

...without arguing ranking differences what does gasol do better?

...yes im salty..lol

Originally Posted by jongjong24

legit, who wins this trade?

i trade danillo and kev martin for gasol?

statistically, what does pau gasol do better single handedly then these guys put together.

im just venting cuz it got vetod..just need a legitimate answer

...without arguing ranking differences what does gasol do better?

...yes im salty..lol

danillo and kmart > gasol.

yea i figured, i was offering danillo and kev for gasol but my league veto'd..i wanted gasol for rebounding and field goals

Originally Posted by jongjong24

yea i figured, i was offering danillo and kev for gasol but my league veto'd..i wanted gasol for rebounding and field goals
Yeah you were overpaying slightly.  Gallo rebounds pretty well and seems like he's on pace for a career yr.  I'd hold onto him.

i guess i was overselling, but whats funny was my league thought the other guy was getting the shizz end of the deal..lolol

Originally Posted by diew its james

^you can probably pick up a quality big in your free agency, pau is not THAT good...he's very replaceable
pau is a beast but has that nagging injury; he should bounce back soon.  k love is the supreme big right now in fantasy.  

Ryan Anderson was absolutely WET today!! 
eek.gif

7-13 3pt. 30 pts. Career high.
pimp.gif

John Wall isnt on any of my squads but it was nice to see him do so well today with those 38 points. 
smokin.gif

mad.gif
 I officially hate Scott Brooks for screwing Ibaka's mins when he was obviously beasting in a big time game 

^ id say thats a good trade, george is a hit or miss most games imo..

also,is this a good trade? Im offering harden and hibbert for chauncy and bynum... i already have enough scorers to cover hardens scoring capabilities.

Back
Top Bottom