[::2012 Fantasy Basketball Thread Vol. Player A > Player B Talk Allowed::]

anyone using google chrome on their espn leagues and seeing nothing pop-up when they click on the player notes?  I don't think it's my pop-up blocker.

I need some of your opinions right quick... I've got one guard spot in my lineup tonight available and I can't choose between Stephen Curry and Ray Allen. This will be Steph's first game back since his ankle injury so I'm not sure if he's gonna play a lot of minutes. On the other hand I've got Ray Allen who's been playing like trash as of late. Any suggestions?

Good point. He has been playing like doo doo but I guess this could possibly be a turn-around game for him. Ok I have another one... Got offered Paul Pierce and Rodney Stuckey in exchange for Gerald Wallace. (I'm the side getting Pierce). Thinking about countering offering Antwan Jamison for Paul Pierce. Good move?

Originally Posted by The Gangsta M Crisis

Good point. He has been playing like doo doo but I guess this could possibly be a turn-around game for him. Ok I have another one... Got offered Paul Pierce and Rodney Stuckey in exchange for Gerald Wallace. (I'm the side getting Pierce). Thinking about countering offering Antwan Jamison for Paul Pierce. Good move?
Yeah I'd do Twan for Pierce.  Doubt he takes it though.

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

Originally Posted by Luong1209

In need of some help...Should I drop Z-BO? 
ohwell.gif

My situation:

- 12 man league
- #1 in the league, doing ok for now
- ZBO comes back 3/2, season ends April

Drop or keep?
depends whos out in FA
I'm not gonna list the entire FA list
laugh.gif
, but should ZBO be dropped? Again, it's a 12 man league so just take a guess who's left.

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

In need of some help...Should I drop Z-BO? 
ohwell.gif

My situation:

- 12 man league
- #1 in the league, doing ok for now
- ZBO comes back 3/2, season ends April

Drop or keep?
depends whos out in FA
I'm not gonna list the entire FA list
laugh.gif
, but should ZBO be dropped? Again, it's a 12 man league so just take a guess who's left.

i would've dropped him but in all my leagues everyone held onto him...not sure why...

ZBO's goal date is 3/2, fantasy ends April...Those last weeks are during playoffs if I'm not mistaken.

The hesitation of keeping him is 1) Whether if he'll get his minutes 2) If he'll perform as well as he did prior to injury.

ZBO's goal date is 3/2, fantasy ends April...Those last weeks are during playoffs if I'm not mistaken.

The hesitation of keeping him is 1) Whether if he'll get his minutes 2) If he'll perform as well as he did prior to injury.

i would only pick him up if i am playoff bound

Marcin Gortat, Thaddeus Young, and Josh smith for Brandon jennings, Demar Derozen, and David Lee. Should I pull the trigger? I would hate to let david lee go...

^its about even, but you are trading a pg, sg, and pf for 2pf's and a c so you should look at your team and see if you really need 3 extra bigs

Venom, invite me for all future NT fantasy sports leagues. I check and make moves throughout the duration of the season. Currently first in the third NT basketball league with 14 teams. "All I do is Tebow." 
Luong, I wouldn't think so hard about it and drop Z-Bo. Roster spots are far too valuable especially in a shortened season. If you want to be coy, pick him back up closer to his return date somewhere in late February. 

At this point, I don't think I'm dropping him. I'm doing alright and realized there isn't anyone worth picking up. Appreciate the input guys.

Chris Paul and Kyrie Irving for Gerald Wallace Tony Parker and Marcus Thornton.......thoughts?

Originally Posted by lastchance21

someone offered me Monta Ellis and David Lee for Melo and Greg Monroe.. good trade?
Yeah it's fairly even but I give a slight edge to Melo over Monta and I like Monroe over Lee due to pure upside. 

Back
Top Bottom