[::2012 Fantasy Basketball Thread Vol. Player A > Player B Talk Allowed::]

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

Originally Posted by RFX45

Fractured ankle? Is this guy going to be gone for the whole season again?

Updating a previous item, Andrew Bogut has a fractured ankle and has been ruled out indefinitely.

The results from Bogut's Thursday MRI are still pending, but the Bucks are saying that he will be out indefinitely. As mentioned earlier, Bogut owners need to scoop Drew Gooden immediately from their waiver wires.
Man everyone is inflicted with injuries in this lockout season.  I doubt there's not 1 fantasy squad that hasn't had 1 injured player. I don't think I've dealt with this many injuries ever. Bogut always has injury risk stamped on him though before you draft him. 

Injured players on my team: Bogut, Andrea, Dirk (sat this week), Rondo, Ray Allen, Hawes. Unbelievable 
sick.gif

Yea I'm bout to drop Gordon too after reading that.. Somebody just drop Manu in one of my leagues.. should I drop Gordon and pick this dude up?

Originally Posted by diew its james

Originally Posted by FilthyRich

reke, hump and nene for gerald, deron and deandre.
 h2h league. who wins?

gerald deron and deandre
yup I agree d will side wins. Bogut may be done for the yr smh feel bad for owners except my boy who owns him and tried to clown me when I traded for and then lost Horford 2 days later

Originally Posted by AirAlphabet

Yea I'm bout to drop Gordon too after reading that.. Somebody just drop Manu in one of my leagues.. should I drop Gordon and pick this dude up?

nah if you drop gordon you should look for picking up someone who can produce right away, who knows when manu will actually be back

Originally Posted by diew its james

Originally Posted by AirAlphabet

nah if you drop gordon you should look for picking up someone who can produce right away, who knows when manu will actually be back
Oh aight thanks for the head up.

Gooden for sure. He averaged double-double in the games Bogut missed earlier this season.

Damnit! Someone just picked up Gooden in my league just when I was about to drop Bogut.
Whose the next best pick-up, Dunleavy or Okur or Kleiza?

Thank you Raptors for playing Bargnani 40 minutes back to back after missing 6 games ...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

Damnit! Someone just picked up Gooden in my league just when I was about to drop Bogut.
Whose the next best pick-up, Dunleavy or Okur or Kleiza?

any better players? i like kleiza a lot but hes not that great of a pickup unless you're in a deep league

FA list is slim now with all the injuries. Beasley is available but who know when he'll be back.
Marvin Williams is available, same with Jordan Crawford.
Glen Davis, Jerbko & Haslem.

Take a risk on Devin Harris?

Actually, what about Favors? Jeffersons injury is minor though, but a good fill in spot while I look for someone else?

I've got 
Lowry

Gay

Stuckey 

Morrow

Batum

Gallinari

Noah

Bass

Wade

Conley

Varejao

Delfino

Do I drop Morrow for SJax?

Should I drop Bass for Gooden or anyone else for him?

Here is my current team (auto draft) Currently in second in H2H
K. Irving
W.Matthews
L. Barbosa
K. Durant
G.Wallace
D.Granger
S. Dalembert
E. Brand
L. Fields
S. Marion
B. Bass
C. Delfino
T. Splitter

I dropped C. Frye for Splitter....I know I need ast, and 3's but not much is out there since I'm in a 12 team league and more then half of the guys are not even active so its hard to trade for someone
30t6p3b.gif

Any advice input would be great 
smile.gif

I give up Rose, Monta, and G. Wallace (or K. Martin) and I get Durant, Iggy, and Conley.  Which side wins?

Working in a deal to trade away G Wallace, A Jamison, and L Scola and get Melo, Nick Young, and Jason Richardson. If I pull it off I will have Melo D Wade and Kevin Love on the same team! Good move??

Back
Top Bottom