Harden and Ryan Anderson

for

Amar'e and DeMar DeRozan(my players)

I normally wouldn't trade Amar'e but he's been stinking it up in NY this season
grin.gif
Should I consider this?
ben_stiller_do_it.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

Any info whether Stuckey will play today? I'm thinking of benching him for Barbosa since there's a chance he might not play tonight but I think Stuckey is the better choice if he plays since Ben Gordon is out and he'll be starting again.
rotoworld should have the latest.  i would put barbosa, hes been hot lately.  

Chris Paul is most likely playing tonight. Get him in your lineups if you can.  I have too many centers do you guys think I can give up M. Gasol and get Amare straight up?

Damn, Bogut sprained his ankle. I guess I'm sticking in last place the whole season.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Someone offered me Monta Ellis for Kyle Lowry, would you do it?

It's tempting...
ohwell.gif
Lowry is balling out of control but Monta is a pure animal who basically gives you PG level of assts.  You lose some boards and 3s but gain points.  IMO Monta is more likely to finish the yr as a borderline 1st/2nd rounder than Lowry. Monta also has great trade value (for instance, I flipped him for Wade) so you could always upgrade again with Monta.

So at what point do we consider dropping Eric Gordon?

According to the Hornets, Eric Gordon (knee) could miss as many as six weeks in his recovery process.

The news keeps getting worse for the Hornets' centerpiece of the Chris Paul trade. Just a few days ago, Gordon was evaluated by team physicians and said he was told that with three weeks' rest his knee "would be 100 percent sound." Now the team seems to be backtracking by saying he could be out twice as long as the original diagnosis. This can't be good, we will be sure to keep you posted on additional updates as they become available.

So at what point do we consider dropping Eric Gordon?

According to the Hornets, Eric Gordon (knee) could miss as many as six weeks in his recovery process.

The news keeps getting worse for the Hornets' centerpiece of the Chris Paul trade. Just a few days ago, Gordon was evaluated by team physicians and said he was told that with three weeks' rest his knee "would be 100 percent sound." Now the team seems to be backtracking by saying he could be out twice as long as the original diagnosis. This can't be good, we will be sure to keep you posted on additional updates as they become available.

im dropping him at the end of this week if i dont hear better news by then. 9 weeks out in all potentially
sick.gif
tired.gif

Just calculated it and if he does come back in 6 weeks ( a big IF!) then he'd have 2 weeks of regular season and playoffs to help out.

I feel for the guy though, I'm a big fan but this injury is probably the reason the Hornets didn't offer him to an extension. I hope he makes big bucks next season and actually become healthy.

OMG injuries have been KILLING me. First D Wade with the foot/ankle madness, then Andrew Bogut keeps recovering and re-injuring, now Eric Gordon's gonna be out for 6 or more weeks!?? No church in the wild
30t6p3b.gif

Here is my team (8 team league)... thoughts/recommendations?
Steve Nash
Mike Conley
Dwyane Wade
James Harden
Stephen Jackson
Gerald Wallace
Chris Bosh
Kevin Love
Pau Gasol
Marc Gasol

Originally Posted by Philthy

Here is my team (8 team league)... thoughts/recommendations?
Steve Nash
Mike Conley
Dwyane Wade
James Harden
Stephen Jackson
Gerald Wallace
Chris Bosh
Kevin Love
Pau Gasol
Marc Gasol

in an 8 team league you can probably get a better player than sjax

Fractured ankle? Is this guy going to be gone for the whole season again?

Updating a previous item, Andrew Bogut has a fractured ankle and has been ruled out indefinitely.

The results from Bogut's Thursday MRI are still pending, but the Bucks are saying that he will be out indefinitely. As mentioned earlier, Bogut owners need to scoop Drew Gooden immediately from their waiver wires.

Fractured ankle? Is this guy going to be gone for the whole season again?

Updating a previous item, Andrew Bogut has a fractured ankle and has been ruled out indefinitely.

The results from Bogut's Thursday MRI are still pending, but the Bucks are saying that he will be out indefinitely. As mentioned earlier, Bogut owners need to scoop Drew Gooden immediately from their waiver wires.

Man everyone is inflicted with injuries in this lockout season.  I doubt there's not 1 fantasy squad that hasn't had 1 injured player. I don't think I've dealt with this many injuries ever. Bogut always has injury risk stamped on him though before you draft him. 

He was doing well before that freaky dunk accident though. But yeah, there are plenty of injuries this season. If you go to rotoworl, almost the whole headlines are of all injured players.

Back
Top Bottom