2012 MLB NL CENTRAL THREAD (where the big boys play)

I didn't see one made and I really want to talk crap so I made it.  Best thread on NT.  
pimp.gif

Anyways, my predictions for this season.

Brewers 102-60

Reds 82-80

Cardinals 76-86

Cubs LOL

Pirates LMAO

Astros LMFAO

pacmagic2002 ROFLMFAO

Braun wins MVP, Brewers win World Series(lock up division by May 1st), arstyle embarrasses himself again, Astros whole organization gets set down to single-a. 

Looking forward to talking baseball with everyone this summer, less than 3 weeks away!

A swan song for our last season in this division. We will miss you guys.
frown.gif

Another 100 loss season, I'm game.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Wisconsin 4 Life

I didn't see one made and I really want to talk crap so I made it.  Best thread on NT.  
pimp.gif

Brewers 102-60

Reds 82-80

Cardinals 76-86

Cubs LOL

Pirates LMAO

Astros LMFAO

pacmagic2002 ROFLMFAO

Braun wins MVP, Brewers win World Series(lock up division by May 1st), arstyle embarrasses himself again, Astros whole organization gets set down to single-a. 

Looking forward to talking baseball with everyone this summer, less than 3 weeks away!
roll.gif
 wishful thinking! I think the Reds will win the division though.

Where is everyone?  
frown.gif
  I know the everyone knows the Brewers will have the division wrapped up early but you can still post!  
happy.gif

Damn I ain't even see it this week. 

Been wrapped up in the NFl Draft, Free Agency, NBA, Trade Deadline, March Madness, I can't get hype yet during Spring Training. 
laugh.gif

I know we're rebuilding, happy to have Theo workin behind the scenes, expect some good young talent in a year or two.  Other then that, excited to watch Starlin develop, along with this new 1B Rizzo. 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Expect to see Marmol and Garza traded sometime this year, hopefully for a decent return, and if Theo can flip Soriano I might cry with joy. 
laugh.gif

Reds and Brewers should be the two teams in the division, but never write off the Cards, even with out Albert.  And Pirates could be inching closer after last season. 

Houston......well........the Texans are solid. 
laugh.gif

You gonna be chill this year or we have to all band together and roast you? 
laugh.gif

You know, on the days I'm not in here talkin to myself about the games goin on. 
roll.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Wisconsin 4 Life

pimp.gif

Brewers 102-60

Reds 82-80

Cardinals 76-86

Cubs LOL

Pirates LMAO

Astros LMFAO

pacmagic2002 ROFLMFAO

Must be trolling this post. 
laugh.gif

The Reds got this division though, Votto>>>

W/ that said, if Pedro Alvarez is healthy and plays good, the Pirates will finish above .500 and will be a playoff threat late in August.

I'm rooting for my son McCutchen, he's one of the game's true superstars.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Lets get it.
pimp.gif

We went all-in this offseason. We have the best lineup and bullpen, but the starters still worry me, even with the Latos trade.

Losing Fielder sucks but with the upgrades we've made at 3rd and SS along with Matt Gamel the HR's and RBI's should be somewhat even compared to McGhee, Betancourt, and Fielder.

Speaking of Mat Gamel, you already know.

Oh geez...this is what i get for not creating the thread this season.......

this guy...

Booers arent gonna win 102 games....

Its a bloody Travesty that cheaters are allowed to cheat and continue to play. +##% Milwaukee and +##% Ryan Braun. I hope people throw batteries, tubs of lard, or machetes at him. I'm glad you are now Princeless.

It'll be nice to see the fall of the Crapdinals. Although Braun and the Miami Heat have taken the brunt of my hatred as of late, I always reserve a spot for the St. Louis baseball squad. I'm glad Albert left you. You suck.

I still cant hate Cincy, Pitt, or Houston. If Im an Astro, I mentally checked out before pre-season.

My beloved Cubbies, probably won't be very good. However, even the most crude fans of other teams can see that we are headed in the right direction, under the proper leadership. Honestly, dont be surprised if we sniff .500.

Good luck to everyone......except Milwaukee , St. Louis, Pittsburgh, Cincinatti orHouston.

Good to be back home. 
happy.gif

Yeah, we're going to be a better team than last year and last year we won 96 games.  
happy.gif

arstyle how do you feel about the Cubs basically stealing all the coaches from the Brewers away?  Can't beat em, sign em!

Well it's been fun. Last season here. Plus we will suck.
Let's hope we draft a stud 1st overall this year and next.
Feels batman.

C'mon .500

As usual if the Pirates suck I'll casually root for the Reds since I go to so many games. I'm the guy with the Canadian flag for Votto

excuse me , is this where the big boys play ?

Spoiler [+]
4szfw7

^ Reigning World Series Champs
^ Reigning MVP

Yes, the big boys.

Where are all the Cardinals fans?  Oh in hibernation like usual until they jump on the bandwagon mid-September like every other year.  
tired.gif
indifferent.gif
  Spoiled little ******s.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Damn I ain't even see it this week. 

Been wrapped up in the NFl Draft, Free Agency, NBA, Trade Deadline, March Madness, I can't get hype yet during Spring Training. 
laugh.gif

I know we're rebuilding, happy to have Theo workin behind the scenes, expect some good young talent in a year or two.  Other then that, excited to watch Starlin develop, along with this new 1B Rizzo. 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Expect to see Marmol and Garza traded sometime this year, hopefully for a decent return, and if Theo can flip Soriano I might cry with joy. 
laugh.gif

Reds and Brewers should be the two teams in the division, but never write off the Cards, even with out Albert.  And Pirates could be inching closer after last season. 

Houston......well........the Texans are solid. 
laugh.gif
i am with you. i wanna see Castro develop as well. i expect Rizzo to be called up this summer. I dont see Lehair doing much a 1B. I hope that kid Brett Jackson get called up to.  marlon byrd will be marlon byrd. nothing special. We should get rid of marmol for free. Soriano been slugging the ball out the park this spring. i would still ship him outta town.  BLESS YOU THEO!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom