2012 MLB NL CENTRAL THREAD (where the big boys play)

Originally Posted by SportsJunkie

TheoJed need to do some about Kerry Woods and Carlos Marmol.Dempster pitched a great game today. I really think Dale should of left Dempster in the game.

Dempster was closing in on 110 ptiches....he did the right move in bringing the setup guy in Kerry...problem is i don't think we should've re-signed him...his stuff doesn't scare the opposing hitters like he did a while back. Kerry being the primary setup guy for Dale to use(and he has to use him), we are going to have to live and die with Kerry....and that worries me

God I hate it when I'm right...Kerry should've never been on this roster....some Cubs fans are stupid to want him because of his legacy...who the hell cares....As for Marmol...well noone wants his contract...perhaps we can option him to AAA? Pathetic...but it's typical Cubs baseball.....hope Theo knows what he got himself into

That game sucked tonight. 
30t6p3b.gif
 @ everyone in the crowd overreacting about Latos first start. 
Company seats ftw.. 
smokin.gif

Walkoff win
pimp.gif
. I hope we don't see another garbage year from Bronson. I'd rather have Chapman start if that's the case.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Walkoff win
pimp.gif
. I hope we don't see another garbage year from Bronson. I'd rather have Chapman start if that's the case.
Dusty needs to just start pulling him after 6...even if he's pitching well.

Originally Posted by AirMaxBuckeye

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Walkoff win
pimp.gif
Dusty needs to just start pulling him after 6...even if he's pitching well.
Yep. Dude starts losing it fast at that point.

For those that have been to a Reds game this season, those new flames from the tall stacks are
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by SportsJunkie

TheoJed need to do some about Kerry Woods and Carlos Marmol.Dempster pitched a great game today. I really think Dale should of left Dempster in the game.

Dempster was closing in on 110 ptiches....he did the right move in bringing the setup guy in Kerry...problem is i don't think we should've re-signed him...his stuff doesn't scare the opposing hitters like he did a while back. Kerry being the primary setup guy for Dale to use(and he has to use him), we are going to have to live and die with Kerry....and that worries me

Sorry for late response but.Dale could of let Dempster finish the inning.it was 2 outs and Dempster was up in the count when dale pulled him.

I went to Opening night... not really feeling those flames.
Votto up to bat...

chick I was with:  "why does everyone like him?"

me:  "umm... consider him the Anthony Davis of the Reds"

her:  "so what makes him so good?"

Votto *2 run homer that lands one section over*

me:  "that."

pimp.gif

Bruce.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

I went to Opening night... not really feeling those flames.
Votto up to bat...

chick I was with:  "why does everyone like him?"

me:  "umm... consider him the Anthony Davis of the Reds"

her:  "so what makes him so good?"

Votto *2 run homer that lands one section over*

me:  "that."

pimp.gif

Bruce.
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Cubs got Brewers in a 4 game series. if our bullpen can get right, maybe we can split with the Brewers.

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Well, uh...

Go Astros!!

*runs and hides*
laugh.gif
 well at least it's you guys last year in the central...
and a split with the Brewers would be nice....three would be better...a sweep....well it would bring out that pic from arstyle...

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Well, uh...

Go Astros!!

*runs and hides*
laugh.gif
 well at least it's you guys last year in the central...
and a split with the Brewers would be nice....three would be better...a sweep....well it would bring out that pic from arstyle...
Let's not jinx it!

Cards had as many homers in the first inning than we did hits in the entire game. 
laugh.gif

I wish we had someone who could start instead of Bailey's bum %+@.... Oh, wait..

I'll be attendance tomorrow night. 

Tickets are cheap at Wrigley right now.... As a college student in Chicago, I couldn't be more happy. Just paid a total of $20 for a ticket last night and tonight for 200 section.

It's going to be a long season for us Cubs fans. As much as I want to think this team can make the season exciting (Not make the playoffs or win it), but at least some what fun to watch, it's not looking good at all.

^^^^ yup, im paying $12 for a Cubs/ Cards game April 24th.

And yeah, we suck...........

Back
Top Bottom