*2012 NFC North Trash Talking Thread: Playoffs. Packers drilled by San Francisco/Kaepernick.

Crickets from GB fans

Last edited:
Packers fans go ghost Vikings fans come back only fans that's always around the bears just like our team we never out of the pic

He's honing in on CJ too much. It's like the damn Randy Ratio. I noticed it moreso because my roommate had Titus Young on his fantasy team and he was getting pissed, but then I really started watching and it seemed he would get real flustered if CJ wasn't open. It's like 80% of plays were designed to go to Johnson.

Demayrius Thomas>>>>>>>>>Eric Decker.

Last edited:
Lions fans talking like they wouldn't get worked by the Packers. :lol:

Besides that, :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: @ today.

Damn packers took the foot off the pedal and couldn't get it going. Nick Perry's BS roughing call would have been huge. Instead they extended the drive, shields gets called for another Phantom PI. No one to blame but our selves and move on. We have at least haven't lost a division game. The texans game will be a good measuring stick on what kind of team we want to be. We have winnable games if we just play like we did in the first have. Rams, Jags, Titans, Cardinals plus 5 winnable division games plus two with Houston and NY.

Man...that Bears Defense though...yall looking scary. Credit where it's due....if Cutler can keep on minimizing the bad decisions and mistakes, you guys are up there.

Man...that Bears Defense though...yall looking scary. Credit where it's due....if Cutler can keep on minimizing the bad decisions and mistakes, you guys are up there.

You right...Cutler already has 7 picks this year which matches the total number of INTs he had last year. I wish he learned how to throw it away and not force it to Marshall but at the same time if he responds to adversity like he did vs. the Colts and the Jags I'd be perfectly fine with that. Once the offense gels we'll be one of the hardest teams to beat, probably up at elite status.

Props to the Vikes too. Ponder is killing, he has the tools to be a good QB in this league and AP is just doing his thing as usual. Percy has been eating, he's the workhorse for that offense and does everything asked of him. Rodgers, Cutler, Stafford, and Ponder = best QB division in the NFL.

Damn packers took the foot off the pedal and couldn't get it going. Nick Perry's BS roughing call would have been huge. Instead they extended the drive, shields gets called for another Phantom PI. No one to blame but our selves and move on. We have at least haven't lost a division game. The texans game will be a good measuring stick on what kind of team we want to be. We have winnable games if we just play like we did in the first have. Rams, Jags, Titans, Cardinals plus 5 winnable division games plus two with Houston and NY.[/quote

If the Pack's offense got their heads out of their *****, I could see us losing to Houston and at NYG...the rest are all easily winnable. However, I still have serious doubts about our defense. Honestly, I just don't see the personnel there to be any more than mediocre. If they can't pressure the opposing QB the pathetic secondary will get lit up every time...they just can't cover anybody.

Last edited:
Cant wait til this sunday. Vikings-******** game. My sunday football gear is ready. AD Knows t-shirt, polo cargo shorts, AM 90 infared hyperfuse, nike elite socks, and Vikings fitted cap. BLESS YOU BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant wait til this sunday. Vikings-******** game. My sunday football gear is ready. AD Knows t-shirt, polo cargo shorts, AM 90 infared hyperfuse, nike elite socks, and Vikings fitted cap. BLESS YOU BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:smokin

Back
Top Bottom