*2012 NFC North Trash Talking Thread: Playoffs. Packers drilled by San Francisco/Kaepernick.

When will he learn to just play it cool? The dude has a serious attitude problem

Sources: Vikings get game in London
Updated: October 14, 2012, 10:52 AM ET
By Adam Schefter | ESPN

The Minnesota Vikings will play a home game at Wembley Stadium in London sometime in September next season, according to league sources.

The announcement is expected to be made at Tuesday's NFL owners meetings in Chicago.

It also could be the first of more Vikings home games in London, though the league still wants to see how this game with Minnesota works out before giving the team another home game in London in 2014 as part of the NFL's expanding International Series, according to the sources.

But with the Vikings not moving into their new $975 million home stadium until the 2016 season, and with Minnesota not having a lease for its stadium for next season, the franchise has some flexibility as to where it can play. But for now, it has committed to playing in London in 2013.

So next season, London will get to see the Jacksonville Jaguars host the San Francisco 49ers, and the Vikings host an opponent to be determined.

Staffords throwing motion has gone to ****. I'll take the win but damn. Why do we have to wait til the 4th quarter to open things up. Think Linehan should be fired.

Oh well, we're 4-2.

The Niners, Giants, Patriots, Ravens have all **** the bed and have had bad performances. Even the undefeated Falcons nearly lost to both the Panthers AND the Raiders (both in Atlanta). We could easily beat the Cardinals, who might not even have Kolb, next week. And the Buccaneers in two weeks on that Thursday night? Another winnable ball game. Both are at home. Easily could be 6-2 going to Seattle in Week 9. We'll see.

Call it a positive spin, but the Cardinals and the Buccaneers aren't world beaters. Both have their flaws, and we already have as many wins in the Dome this year than we did ANYWHERE all of last season.

Last edited:
Well, Rodgers finally said enough is enough. Houston getting rolled at home. :smokin

Congrats on the Win Lions and Packers.

Rodgers played like Rodgersgawd for the 1st time this season. Against one of the best defeneses too. SMH.

As for us, damn shame, we had our chances in that game. SMH. I knew settling for those 3 fgs early would bite us late. SMH.

Hope we clean up the mistakes and bounce back next week.

I cannot wait to play the Vikes. Hopefully you guys are still in contention by then. :tongue:

Screen cap this.

The Lions won't win more than two more games the rest of the season.

If I could bet under two I would.

Moving up in the div on a bye week ftw
laugh.gif
:pimp:s
Not by my count.

Vikings are no threat. You lost ground in the division this week chief.

Tonight's game is a must win if the Lions want to make it back to the post season. That's all for now. Not trash talking until we actually get the W.

Close game in the first half. Stafford throws a pick 6 and that's all she wrote.

Only games the Lions are winning the rest of the year is Jacksonville in a few weeks and maybe week 16 because Atlanta benches everyone but we know that goes.

I just hope everyone is healthy and the end of the year.

Back
Top Bottom