*2012 NFC North Trash Talking Thread: Playoffs. Packers drilled by San Francisco/Kaepernick.

Vikes fans... Did Cobb playing in the backfield in shotgun sets remind you of the way Percy is used a little bit?

I'm watching for Cobb to get a carry or 2 tonight out of that set... Probably a draw type play.

The sets yeah for sure, only thing that Cobb has yet to do and maybe doesn't possess the skillset to is to run over people like Percy does. With his tiny frame it's amazing how he can bust through a larger defender, or even carry 3-4 guys on his back fighting for yards (which I can remember a specific play where he did just that in the Jaguars game).

With his tiny frame it's amazing how he can bust through a larger defender, or even carry 3-4 guys on his back fighting for yards (which I can remember a specific play where he did just that in the Jaguars game).

Now that was some fun stuff. I was hype during that.

The Packers OWN the Bears.

Ain't nothing else to it. Might as well chalk up the L as soon as Green Bay week starts.

Friggin' sucks. I'm just glad they had it in the to game back, at least. Offense definitely making stride and Ponder isn't turning the ball over, so good signs. That defense secondary is **** though.

This team should be 0-2.

They're majoring in late game defensive meltdowns and minoring in handing out paychecks to 8 receivers when they only throw it to one.

Ponder looked awful for 95% of the game... and we made Andrew Luck look like a seasoned vet. Yeah, he's Andrew Luck, but he's still Andrew Luck... A ROOKIE... in his SECOND NFL GAME EVER.

Ridiculous. Awful. Frustrating. Uncalled for.

Oh, but don't worry things are about to improve. We play San Francisco next week. :lol:

Lions need Houston, Delmas, and Bentley back soon. The secondary couldn't do **** on those third and longs when we absolutely needed them the most. Excited to see what Leshoure can do this week coming back from suspension

Bears fans taking early hibernation?

Nah.

It's week 2...damn media is going in a frenzy, we just got exposed to what we already knew. The success of this team hinges on the OL. If we had a line that could hold up for 3 seconds we would be SB contenders. You are lying to yourself if you think that's not true.

PTI Question: Will Jay Cutler ever lead the Bears to a Super Bowl?

Taking a lot of heat for the Webb (and Marshall) incidents. "It was all good just a week ago."

Taking a lot of heat for the Webb (and Marshall) incidents. "It was all good just a week ago."

It's a recurring theme with Cutler. I want to say he can if he and the Bears get hot at the right time, but I'm seeing a pattern here, so maybe not.

I'll always enjoy watching this guy when he's feelin' it though.

Last edited:

It is what it is. He resolved his issue with Webb and said all the right things today during his talk show, but no one's gonna pay attention to that. Cutler may not be the franchise QB we envisioned and may never be, but he is the best chance we have at winning a Super Bowl. I'm not gonna get into the whole demeanor thing because it's a long tired debate, but bottom line is everyone from the coaching staff to the OL to Jay himself need to get their **** together.

Ponder looked awful for 95% of the game

I actually think Ponder, Percy, and maybe Rudolph are the only bright spots on our team right now. He's leading the league in completion percentage with no interceptions. If AP gets going, our secondary tighten up, and limit these back breaking penalties then we could atleast be a 9-7 or 10-6 team IMO...

monday night football - that awkward moment when Rodgers walks over to Flynn and says " I thought you left to be a starter elsewhere?"

This thread is only 5 pages at Week 3?!?!

Lets face it, the credibility of this thread relies on the Packers and Vikings being good... the Lions fans and ESPECIALLY the Bears fans aren't cuttin it for how good the trash talk was in 2009 leading to 2010. :smh:

Definition of a trap game right here.... the 49ers have to travel across the country to New York to play Rex Ryan's Jets in Week 4, so who's really getting up for this game?

Not calling a win, but it might be a lot closer than people think. :nerd: :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom