2012 NL East Discussion Thread. Mets 3-0; Nats 2-1, Phils and Marlins 1-2, and Atlanta 0-3

Lets get it
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

side note, who knows the code for the Mets(and other sports teams as well) version of this
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
?

We will be better than the marlins and nationals. Ill bet my sig and avy for a year on it

Originally Posted by Oasis

Originally Posted by jhova718

We will be better than the marlins and nationals. Ill bet my sig and avy for a year on it

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You won't be better than the Marlins, but you could potentially be better than us. We need a lot of things to go right to be successful this year. 

Originally Posted by Oasis

Originally Posted by jhova718

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh no faith. i expect a competitive season. if you look around the roster we have a lot of player out to prove they are not scrap heap pick ups. Sandy is a very good GM and i think it is possible we finish 3rd in the nl east ESPECIALLY if everything breaks right for us. if ike, wright, duda, santana, tejada, bay and murphy play to their potential i dont think its far-fetched at all. i cant be alone in this... 
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

Jurrjens isn't looking to good this spring, I hope he picks it up, boost that value and TRADE HIM.
pimp.gif

@ jhova
This team has a mediocre staff, the only given in this staff is Dickey. Niese has yet to pitch a full season, Gee had a tale of two halves last year, and no one knows how Johan will pitch(take ST games w/ a grain of salt). Meanwhile, the Nats and Phillies' pitching staff are significantly better(Marlin's too if Josh stays healthy). We have no depth in the outfield, Torres is injury-prone, and Kirk is currently injured. We're not 50 wins bad, but we're not good either, while the division got significantly better.

My dude Bryce though 
pimp.gif

new-image-300x430.jpg

bryce-harper-lightbox.jpg

http://www.gq.com/sports/guides/201204/bryce-harper-mlb-baseball-preview

Tough break for the Phils, if one of those arms get injured, than they're a 72 - 80 win team. I still don't see the Phils making the playoffs anyway, but this setback doesn't help.

I wouldn't say the Phils are done just yet, but it's not looking good for them

Originally Posted by madj55

I wouldn't say the Phils are done just yet, but it's not looking good for them

Yep, they have a about a 1-2 year window.
Also, the Braves will be 84-%%+ win team this year.

Creator of the thread must've forgot the Nats are in the division
laugh.gif
 oh well 1-0 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom