2012 NL East Discussion Thread. Mets 3-0; Nats 2-1, Phils and Marlins 1-2, and Atlanta 0-3

Gio Gonzalez was awful today, good thing the Cubs bullpen blew it again. 2-0

Originally Posted by Oasis

Originally Posted by madj55

I wouldn't say the Phils are done just yet, but it's not looking good for them

Yep, they have a about a 1-2 year window.
Also, the Braves will be 84-%%+ win team this year.

Braves just had terrible game today. Offense woke up late. 
I've never liked Minor even though he was 1st round pick I've always looked at him like a 4th or 5th starter.

I'm not worried at all Braves play Astros next. Braves can win 90 games again best bullpen solid rotation. 

Originally Posted by MFr3shM

I wouldn't say the Phils are done just yet, but it's not looking good for them

I've never liked Minor even though he was 1st round pick I've always looked at him like a 4th or 5th starter.

I'm not worried at all Braves play Astros next. Braves can win 90 games again best bullpen solid rotation. 
Your rotation isn't that solid imo 

Other than Mike Minor the rest is pretty solid: Hanson, Jurrjens, Beachy, Delgado and when Tim Hudson returns in 2 weeks he replaces someone.
The offense stinks so far. 

Other than Mike Minor the rest is pretty solid: Hanson, Jurrjens, Beachy, Delgado and when Tim Hudson returns in 2 weeks he replaces someone.
The offense stinks so far. 
I like Hanson and Jurrjens but the rest of these guys need to prove themselves first, they have the potential to be a really good rotation though.
And I'm pretty sure every offense in our division looks terrible. 

Chipper Jones put a spark on this team hit a HR and made some nice plays at 3rd. Pastornicky with 1st major league HR

Braves win first game

Back
Top Bottom