Zach Randolph
Greg Monroe
Kenneth Faried
Damian Lillard

Rodney Stuckey
Gordan Hayward
Gerald Green

:pimp:

That's a tough one but I actually can see Barnes moving into the starting lineup at the beginning of the season if not soon

barnes will probably start but we dont know if he will be better than lee. id stick with lee until i know how many shots barnes will get a game. at least you know lee will drop 3s and get stls

got my big money 10 team league draft on Monday.

I'm targeting a few players I definitely want on my team - guys like Deron, Cousins, Rondo, Ibaka.

This year I think SG and SF position is very up in the air. I think we have more security in PF and Centers then SF and SG's

drafted my team earlier. how did i do? 10 teamer lots of ppl didnt show up to draft :lol:

PG-Rondo, Lillard, Vasquez
SG-Klay, Roy, Stuckey
SF-Durant, Derozan
PF-Cousins, Anthony Davis
C-Hibbert,Monroe, Brook Lopez, Pekovic

looking to trade a big for another PG

drafted my team earlier. how did i do? 10 teamer lots of ppl didnt show up to draft
laugh.gif

PG-Rondo, Lillard, Vasquez
SG-Klay, Roy, Stuckey
SF-Durant, Derozan
PF-Cousins, Anthony Davis
C-Hibbert,Monroe, Brook Lopez, Pekovic
looking to trade a big for another PG
for a 10 man league, vasquez, derozan, stuckey, and roy probably should not be in rosters. im sure you can find better players

Vazquez is going to get mins especially with rivers hurt, plus he averaged more than 6 assists n dbl figures in pts last season which will go up this yr don't sleep on him

Last edited:
I have a draft in 10 mins and Yahoo's servers decide to act up NOW :lol: :smh:

just a heads up, NBA TV is running a Fantasy Basketball show tomorrow at 7pm and re airing a lot after that.

Back
Top Bottom