2012 OFFICIAL NBA Fantasy Basketball Thread

Carlos Boozer, what are you doing?
sick.gif
More like Bulls what were you doing. They got thrashed.
bellineli and noah had decent lines. deng
sick.gif
, even though hes injured...

Watching that game Houston just had their way with them. Made the Bulls look silly. Asik with that 20/18 game :x.

Last edited:
Did anyone see how bad Parson's collision with Belinelli was during the bulls game? Didn't watch the game but it occurred during the first half and he had no problems finishing the game, but now he says his knee has swelled to the point where he can't bend it at all. 
ohwell.gif

I'm no doctor but the last time my knee swelled up that bad, I had a torn acl. I really hope thats not the case here lol 

Last edited:
With G. Davis out and Varejao injured, are there any moves I can make to adjust the roster. Any help is appreciated, here's the list of free agents.

My team:

G. Vasquez
J. Harden
P. Pierce
G. Davis
L. Sanders
J. Crawford (LAC)
A. Varejao
C. Landry
J. Redick
E. Davis
D. Lillard
T. Parker
B. Beal

It's a H2H League, weekly and most points win

View media item 187846

Last edited:
With G. Davis out and Varejao injured, are there any moves I can make to adjust the roster. Any help is appreciated, here's the list of free agents.

My team:

G. Vasquez
J. Harden
P. Pierce
G. Davis
L. Sanders
J. Crawford (LAC)
A. Varejao
C. Landry
J. Redick
E. Davis
D. Lillard
T. Parker
B. Beal

It's a H2H League, weekly and most points win
drop davis add MARCUS morris

John Wall eyeing a January return, thinking twice about dropping him now even though i shouldn't take this news very seriously.

John Wall eyeing a January return, thinking twice about dropping him now even though i shouldn't take this news very seriously.
same here...i just dont know anymore about this guy. if we hold him until january, we would have held him for over 12 weeks out of 22 weeks of a fantasy season. if this guy doesnt end up dropping 17 and 7 nightly with a steal, i will be
mad.gif
mad.gif

Demarcous Cousins probably has to be my worst pickup #smh
should have went with Ibaka
no you shouldnt have went with ibaka. DMC is a monster in fantasy, its just that he is a headcase. i would never take ibaka over DMC

same here...i just dont know anymore about this guy. if we hold him until january, we would have held him for over 12 weeks out of 22 weeks of a fantasy season. if this guy doesnt end up dropping 17 and 7 nightly with a steal, i will be >: >:

Yeah still a gamble holding onto him. I've held onto him this long though, if he's not back by the end of January i might drop him. Or if theirs news about him having pain again i'll drop him. Last time i'll ask, Jordan Crawford or Jarrett Jack? Currently have Crawford and i dropped Redick for him, thinking of dropping Jordan for Jack now. Original plan was to drop Wall as well and pick up Jack but that won't be happening right now.

i have kyle lowry on my IR and he's scheduled to come back this week. would you drop matt barnes, who i recently added, or luis scola? i'm leaning more towards scola.

i have kyle lowry on my IR and he's scheduled to come back this week. would you drop matt barnes, who i recently added, or luis scola? i'm leaning more towards scola.
scola definitely. barnes has been on fire since LAC started this win streak

Who should I pick up to replace Raymond Felton? Jason Kidd or Jarrett Jack?
i would say jack since i dont think kidd will play consistent 30 min a night but its really a tossup, they both have upside

also, anyone who needs a PF/C should look into emeka okafor, hes in a lot of peoples FA and hes been getting consistent minutes lately with the okafor/nene front line in WAS so if you're hurting from mullens or dmc not playing, hes a good flier

Last edited:

just dropped scola so i could activate lowry. now the question is would you play him tonight? i have a full lineup and im torn between starting lowry, kidd-gilchrist, or matt barnes to fill my last utility spot. my motto is to always play your studs, but this is lowry's first game back.

here's my squad in a 10 man H2H league and im currently in 1st place:

CP3
Batum
Iguodala
Tony Parker
Tim Duncan
JJ Hickson
Jared Dudley
Kyle Lowry
Kevin Love
Matt Barnes
George Hill
Nikola Vucevic
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

Thoughts?

Last edited:
just dropped scola so i could activate lowry. now the question is would you play him tonight? i have a full lineup and im torn between starting lowry, kidd-gilchrist, or matt barnes to fill my last utility spot. my motto is to always play your studs, but this is lowry's first game back.

CP3
Batum
Iguodala
Tony Parker
Tim Duncan
JJ Hickson
Jared Dudley
Kyle Lowry
Kevin Love
Matt Barnes
George Hill
Nikola Vucevic
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

Thoughts?
definitely barnes. the TOR head coach made it clear that calderon has won the starting pg spot and that lowry will have to ease in and win it back. honestly i would sit iggy also cause hes terrible playing away games and start MKG and barnes. if this back fires, my bad...
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Evan Turner better play well tonight, played him over Jordan Crawford and of course he goes 27-6-6.

Last edited:

CP3
Batum
Iguodala
Tony Parker
Tim Duncan
JJ Hickson
Jared Dudley
Kyle Lowry
Kevin Love
Matt Barnes
George Hill
Nikola Vucevic
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

Thoughts?
definitely barnes. the TOR head coach made it clear that calderon has won the starting pg spot and that lowry will have to ease in and win it back. honestly i would sit iggy also cause hes terrible playing away games and start MKG and barnes. if this back fires, my bad...
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
im really sorry if you didnt play iggy tonight
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom