2012 OFFICIAL NBA Fantasy Basketball Thread

I'd leave Bogut alone on the waiver they still trying to work in his min and he prob wont be back until the end of December too, I'm also hearing Drose is already cutting,jumping and shooting already and is on schedule. Not so sure about Rubio but the Twolves camp keep saying end of December but don't bank on it yet. Kyle Lowry will sit out again as he's nursing his ankle injury still. I know most of y'all are running impatient with your guys, the season is official heading into 10gms be patient guys you should hold onto J.Terry, Javale McGee, Ersan Ilyasova, Brandon knight, Pek, Marcus Thornton, Gerald Wallace and Isaih Thomas....Guys that need to be cut ASAP are Dalembert,Stuckey, jkidd, Elton brand, Ben Gordon, Trevor Ariza, Mario Chalmers and Harrison Barnes. Keep an eye out L Aldridge wrist injury might be more serious than expected.

Why cut Stuckey, a 15 ppg scorer who will get you 5 or 6 assists on a given night?

The dude who is 1 place ahead of me is starting Dirk, Al Harrington, Kyle Lowry, and Chauncey Billups...how is this dude still beating me?

I don't even understand when my week ends or begins or how this works :lol: so if I end up 2nd place this week do I still get a L or do I get those points for next week or something?

I don't even understand when my week ends or begins or how this works
laugh.gif
so if I end up 2nd place this week do I still get a L or do I get those points for next week or something?
are you in h2h or roto league?

Pek is out for tonight's game which sucks :smh:
Bogut is unlikely to return in december and could be out until Jan because the warriors shut him down right now until he gets to 100%.
You don't drop a player like Hibbert when its just the beginning of the season. The whole pacers squad is bunz right now, trying to adjust w/o granger as the go to guy. You just gotta stay patient. #1 mistake fantasy players make is dropping players too early when the season just started. Don't jump the gun.

Hibbert's not doing the best, but he can't go but up from here.

But adding Chandler Parsons for Kawhi, not a bad idea, non?

Last edited:
I've been trying to unload Turner for awhile but the people in my league for whatever reason don't respond to trades. No money involved in this league so most people i'm sure could care less. Kind of frustrating. I don't want to just throw him in the FA and pick someone else up either, would rather see who i could get for him.

Anybody know when Gerald Henderson is coming back? I just dropped Lance Stephenson for him

yeah seems like these NT leagues if it aint got money involved no one seems to care about trading. All the transactions have come from free agency. :smh: I just love it when I do a proposal and add a note saying send me offers back if you don't like any of the players and instead they just decline it and say one of the players is the dealbreaker and they like the other. I am not about to do every combo of player just to see which one appeases you. end rant. :lol:

Last edited:
yeah seems like these NT leagues if it aint got money involved no one seems to care about trading. All the transactions have come from free agency. :smh: I just love it when I do a proposal and add a note saying send me offers back if you don't like any of the players and instead they just decline it and say one of the players is the dealbreaker and they like the other. I am not about to do every combo of player just to see which one appeases you. end rant. :lol:

I'm not in a NT league but this is the way my league is. I don't even get a response back. At least deny or accept the trade, don't just blatantly ignore it :smh:

Back
Top Bottom