2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Im going to try to get a steal. Dude in my league has MJD but only started him once so far. Hope I can persuade him to trade MJD for Matt Forte or Fred Jackson and Antonio Brown.

Whats funny is if dude played MJD last week, he would have beat me. :rolleyes

If not, I'll stay with my team. I think I got a beast of a team. Opinions?

Who should I do for RB and QB?

Rivers or Dalton

Morris
leshoure
Ryan Williams

Choice is still sitting in my waiver wire too :nerd:

Have some trade options available to me with Spiller getting hurt and being out at least a week, then Fred Jackson coming back need some opinions...

He's offering

LeShoure
Stephen Hill
Brandon Myers (TE Raiders)

for

Spiller and one of the following...
Martellus Bennett
D. Pitta
B. Celek

My other two backs are Shady McCoy and Michael Turner.

Who should I do for RB and QB?
Rivers or Dalton
Morris
leshoure
Ryan Williams
Choice is still sitting in my waiver wire too :nerd:

.....don't like choice esp since he's temporary, and Pats surpriusingly have 4th ranked run defense so far in the early part of the season. Leshore faces tough Vikings run defense as well but he will be involved in all short yardage situations esp goal line situations, plus he makes catches in the backfield as well....they will look to use him frequently.

That's what I was thinking also, ESP with stafford in question of playing

for my sports betting I pick the defensive team thats gonna put up the most fantasy points.

which DEF do you guys think will score the most fantasy points this week?

TE Help

One slot TE since im playing 3 RBs this week [1 via flex]

So i have 3 EXTREMELY SOLID TEs... Idk who to start this week/

Kyle Rudolph against DET

Martellus Bennett against PHI

Tony Gonzalez against CAR

right now i just have TonyG slotted in just for the mere fact that TonyG is a reliable TE throughout his career... but im thinking Rudolph playin DET who has given up the 2nd most points to TE this season.

Bennett , idk because PHI defense is solid but very incosistant... So Martellus has the potential to have a big game and he has had very good games all yr...

Have to go with your gut on Bennett and T Gonzalez imo....Eli looks for Bennett in the endzone but at the same time trying to establish the run game a bit more now with Bradshaw back splitting carries with Brown. Only thing I'm hesitant about is that you throw the Philly/GMEN stats out the window when they face one another, its a tough divisional matchup.

T. Gonzalez faces a weaker defensive team in Carolina, which was just picked apart by Eli last week. I would lean towards T. Gonzalez slightly.

Would you do Peyton Manning/Steve Johnson/Andre Brown for Cam Newton/Adrian Peterson?

May have to include Steve Smith instead of Stevie and Donald Brown instead of Andre.

Last edited:
I need help on this trade I am considering. Here is my team...

WR - Cruz
WR - Amendola
WR - Lance Moore
WR - Denarius Moore
WR - Garcon
RB - Lynch
RB - Green-Ellis
RB - McGahee
RB - LeShoure
RB - Benson
RB - Hillis

Non-PPR league. I was considering trading Lance Moore and Benson for Kenny Britt. Should I do it?

This dude in my league dropped Aaron Hernandez :lol:......don't mind if I do. :smokin

Wonder if I should wait another week to trade Michael Bush, trade him now before Forte comes back or just keep him. If I keep him another week and he has a good performance on MNF and Garcon has a good comeback game then I could probably get a pretty nice return for them.

Rodgers / AJ Green / Leshoure for Cam / LeSean / Welker / Colston

All TDS 6 pts, thoughts?

My Squad

Rodgers
CJ no K
Leshoure
AJ Green
Desean
Finley
Deangelo Will

Pierre Garcon
LaFell
HIllis
Donald Brown

Edit: now it's rodgers + Leshoure + Desean for Cam + Mccoy + Colston(or Welker)

Last edited:
ChampCruThik I think I'm going to wait a week on Williams

DMC, Foster, and The Jets all didn't play too well against Miami

That Run defense is pretty solid

Someone wants to trade me Antonio Gates for Celeck. Yay or Nay? Both would be a backup to Graham

Take Gates asap. Rivers LOVES that guy and throws to him too often. Vick has tons of weapons and only uses Celek during some matchups. And since it's only to back up Graham, you have little pain if Gates goes down.

Plusses far outweight the negatives on that deal.

not sure if I should start Vernon vs Jets defense or T Gonzalez vs Bronco's? Without Revis Jets secondary will be a bit weaker.

also picked up Andre Brown and Barden.....I would like to start Brown over either Bejarvis or Alfren Morris but can't decide between the two.

D. Jax hasn't really done must fantasy wise either, always a big play threat but never look to him for the endzone. Start Barden over him?

How do you guys feel about Ryan Williams RB for Cardinals?

He's Beanie Wells' backup. I traded Mike Vick and Donald Brown for him. I have Big Ben as my backup QB and I just picked up Shaun Hill, the backup for the Lions.

My roster now looks like this:

QB - Shaun Hill

RB - Marshawn Lynch
Doug Martin

WR - Andrew Hawkins
Julio Jones
Brandon Marshall

TE - Dennis Pitta

Flex - Andre Roberts

DST - Giants

K - Blair Wlash

Bench (QB) Roethlisberger, Ben

Bench (RB) Mendenhall, Rashard

Bench (RB) Williams, Ryan

Bench (WR) Bess, Davone

Bench (WR) Williams, Mike

Bench (DST) Saints

Bench (K) Gould, Robbie

Who should I bench for Ryan Williams against Miami?

Thank.

once again if you guys want some extra pocket change every week (or more than that if you get lucky) for playing fantasy sports dont forget to set your FanDuel lineups starting today. All you have to do is deposit $10 to get started and you can win anywhere between $18 or $2000.

Here is the link: http://www.fanduel.com/?invitedby=soledout91&cnl=da

My lineup if people need help:

Tom Brady
Ray Rice
Adrian Peterson
AJ Green
Wes Welker
Victor Cruz
Tony Gonzalez
Matt Bryant (K)
Cardinals (DEF)

Back