2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Ravens and 49ers still have something to play for, right? I'd stick with Rice and go with Colin.

Thanks, I was definitely thinking Kaepernick, I just picked him after this week. The 49ers need to win to clinched the division. The Ravens however are pretty much locked in their position, either the 3rd or 4th seed.

My finals matchup is in week 2 and I'm up by 18.

But I need help.

QB - Aaron Rodgers or Peyton Manning
RB - Matt Forte or Steven Jackson
RB - Marshawn Lynch or S. Jackson
WR - Megatron
WR - Julio Jones or Marques Colston or Reggie Wayne
TE - Aaron Hernandez
SLOT - Reggie Wayne or Steven Jackson or Julio Jones or Marques Colston

I'm personally thinking a combo of Wayne, Jackson and Colston.

Any advice is appreciated.

This is an extra late post but since I won my league championship last week, just wanted to show off the box score. Thought it was an epic ESPN Fantasy Classic :lol: :nthat:

SMH Championship and Ray Rice not expected to play
Pick 3
Reggie bush
V Jax
Forte
Shady
Ahh..I don't even know who's playing who 
roll.gif

-Forte

-Bush

-VJax?  I mean I don't know the news on Shady man.

I normally always go with another RB, but I don't even know if Shady plays much anymore since the Eagles season is over and why should they rush him or even play him again this season.

Last edited:
Soooooo sick right now... I was thinking about starting the Titans D/ST but I wasnt too sure which Titans would show up :smh:

**** 35 points :wow:

Hopefully it get ugly with Pryor

Good **** Spurlock. Yessir.

Last edited:
Just won my money league! Started Romo and Morris
wink.gif
I was actually worried that you would have lost since you started Romo instead of Manning. Good thing your other players showed up man.

Glad you were still able to pull off the W and get the money.  
nthat.gif

Won 3rd place in both leagues this year. Won about $550 and didn't lose any money this year so I can't complain! Next year will be a whole different story! :smokin

Shot out to DeAngelo Williams yesterday, bout time you showed up!

Back
Top Bottom