2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Lost my championship thanks to Thomas Brady, Aaron Hernandez, and Giants defense turning in season worst performances. #$@!# them all!

I want to thank Arian Foster, Doug Martin, Josh Freeman and Lawrence Tynes for putting up a whopping 42 points combined over the last two weeks during my championship game. Sorry bums cost me $1000 >::smh:

just won the chip also...
i would like to thank god for giving me the gift to pick a good team... my momma for raising me to pick a good team... RG3, AP, and megatron... i could have not done it without you guys.. thanks

Well that's it, just lost my championship game by 1.58 pts
mean.gif

Had I started Bradford or Freeman = I would have won

Had I started Sproles over Trent = I would have won

And I can't forget about those vulture TDs from Moreno and Rice
indifferent.gif

Oh well, thats how it goes. Second straight year losing in the title game
mean.gif
Tried to warn y'all about Eli.

Last edited:
after 2 straight losses in the championship game, i finally get the win!

cosign on feeling like lebron lol thank you NT famb
pimp.gif

Got torched by Dez Bryant 54pts Roddy White 39pts and Brees 38pts.

Lost by 60pts.. 2nd place ain't bad. I'll take the 300 bucks.

Im sick bros... but i'm not too mad. I went down with my stars. No way i could have known about Arian Foster's heart... dam it sucks though, had i just played 2 different guys... my opponents team balled out though, i congratulated him. still though... smh

Last edited:
won this NT 12-teamer. Was very pleased with this draft since the beginning of the year with the exception of inconsistency at RB2. TE was a gongshow unless you had Gonzalez so I'm willing to overlook it.

I'm in the championship in 2 other leagues (20team and 14team) but they're both 2 week playoffs ending next week.

Last edited:
That tie game last week was the difference in 1st place and 4th place for me. :smh: Still bitter. :smh: :lol:

:lol: I never stood a chance :smh: I had it coming, been riding hit or miss dudes for the last couple weeks. Congrats Kev :pimp:

I pretty much lost my championship because my friend had the Chargers D. Every one of our players put up the same amount, give or take a few points. But my D only got me 6 while his got him 24. I lost by 24.7 :smh: :smh: :smh:.

Thanks to everyone for the help you provided during the season. Can't wait for next year :nthat:.

Last edited:

Im sick bros... but i'm not too mad. I went down with my stars. No way i could have known about Arian Foster's heart... dam it sucks though, had i just played 2 different guys... my opponents team balled out though, i congratulated him. still though... smh

Damn, son beat you with a bunch of 2nd tier dudes :lol:

At least you get something man.

Post your Roster

I might have to get in touch with you next season
I couldn't not win with who I had.

We keep four players from the season before. Mine:

Cam Newton
Roddy White
Matt Forte
Chris Johnson

I drafted:

Marshawn Lynch
Peyton Manning
Demarius Thomas
Tony Gonzalez

The rest of my team was pretty much rotated.

Some of my best adds:

Robbie Gould
Denver defense
London Fletcher
Wesley Woodyard

And I stashed Josh Freeman right when he got hot just so no one else could have him.

The only trade I made was Rashard Mendenhall for Reggie Wayne. I think I played Wayne twice in maybe 14 weeks.

Last edited:
Damn Kev, you saved your season in the draft 'cause those players you kept all started AWFUL.. with the exception of maybe Roddy.

I drafted Peyton as well in the 4th and took Decker later on.. he killed it the first few weeks then toned it down for a few weeks.. he had a lot more TDs than Demaryius through 6 weeks then Thomas just started going off each week. Lynch was also a killer draft pickup for you.

AD was the main reason I won my league though.

Championship game next week a money league!
Who gets the QB start.
Tony Romo, Eli Manning or Big Ben... I'm debating between Romo and Eli... Romo has been hot and vs the Skins who give up points to QB all season and Eli can have a big game against the Eagles who are the Eagles lol.... Big Ben's match up is a favorable one as well help please!
..Romo...

Cowboys WIN when Romo passes if they give it to Murray or Jones 23x they lose 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
lost my $$$ league :smh:

went 13-1 in my free league and won the championship :lol: :smokin

my winning team: :tongue:

qb: dalton, cutler
rbs: ray rice, doug martin, alfred morris
wr: roddy white, aj green, wes welker, cecil shorts, denario alexander
te: aaron hernandez
k: kai forbath
def: seahawks

Last edited:
devasting loss in one of my money leagues :smh: it didn't matter who I started, dude had Bush & Brees which killed me :x

3rd place game this week, at least I still have a shot of winning my $50 entry fee back to break even in the league

good news is I won 3rd place in my other money league so I should be walking away with a total of $500, I guess I can't complain :smokin

I need help choosing who to start and who to sit this week. I am probably not going to start Matt Ryan, but my only other choices are Big Ben or Kaepernick. Also not sure if I should start Ray Rice or not.
I hate playing in Week 17...:smh:

PPR League, up 46 points after the last week...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom