2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

I'm going with Nate over Demayrius probably won't do it again the rest of the season but I think the Titans get washed and Nate gets garbage stats.

^ I'd go with Demaryius given the way he completely tooled Ike Taylor in the playoffs. I've never been a fan of the "garbage minute" catches strategy for WR's. I always feel like the guy usually gettin those catches is the RB with dumpoffs right past the line of scrimmage or in the flats.

Just got offered Vick/Rashad Jennings for my Demarco Murray/Andy Dalton. My other RB's are Foster, D. Martin, Deangelo Williams and Ben Tate. My other QB's are RG3 and Alex Smith. Good trade or no?
heck no bro , dalton is a very good back up and jennings is irrelevant once maurice jones drew comes back to full form , demarco doesnt get tothe 

end zone enough but he's getting a whole lot of carries .

trust me your boy has vick and he's trynna do the same thing i am , unload him before his gets injured again...i got vick backing up romo

because i figured he can start the year off hot for 2 weeks and i want to sell high ....dalton is protected by a very good offensive line and has

a good receiving core , anyone that watched him play last preseason knows he was horrible but once the season started he rarely made the same mistakes twice

i expected him to play relatively well again.

should i start Brandon Lloyd vs Titans week 1 

or 

Pierre Garcon vs Saints week 1

Brady has alot of people to get the ball too in that offense, Wes, Gronk , Hernandez , RBs etc, while I think this whole Lloyd having a big year is slightly blown out of the water, he's no Moss,

saints Defense is meh, it's gonna to be a shoot out and RG3 doesn't have many offensive weapons Garçon, Moss and Davis, I would start Garçon

How much do y'all think Trent Richardson will be a factor against the eagles? Being down alot to em and throwing the rock trying to catch up??hmmm so I already know to bench lynch I still got Sprioles, Richardson should I put Titus young as a flex Or Decker or Benson....my starting wr are Maclin n Bowe.... Help

2nd league : Demaryius Thomas Deseasn Jackson or should I start Justin Blackmon and Pierre Garçon over them

3rd League: Should I start Randy Moss over Torrey smith....Ryan Williams over Trent Richardson he's Questionable....Michael Bush over Demaryius Thomas...Champ

2nd league : Demaryius Thomas Deseasn Jackson or should I start Justin Blackmon and Pierre Garçon over them

I would go with D Thomas / Jackson over Blackmon / Garçon

Steelers are going to Denver with no Ryan Clark and Thomas looks like a end zone fav for #18, eagles play Cle with no Haden.

Blackmon goes against the vikes and that pass rush, I see alot of rushing / dump passes.

Garçon might be a good flex option considering they play a meh saints defense.

On the fence about:

Donald Brown or Hillis at flex in a standard league
Two out of Ingram, MJD and Torrey Smith in a PPR
F-Jax or Benson in standard

Thanks!

so champ... in a league where I have Romo starting and Cutler as my backup QB i should trade Jermichael Finley for Ryan/T Gone ?

and drop Cutler? im not sure if upgrading my backup QB is worth downgrading at TE... or carrying 3 qbs

i do really like Ryans upside over Cutler even with Marshall but i like Finley for a big time season and also have Dez/Romo connection if he gets goin like i think he might

Last edited:
i need to fill these 3 positions for a PPR league:

RB

W/T

W/R

i have
ronnie brown @oak

jacob tamme vs pit

robert meachem @oak

adrian peterson vs jac

ben tate vs mia

mjd @min

choose the best 3 to fill the slots please

This is my starting for this week :nerd:

QB - Rivers
RB - CJ28
RB - Forte
WR - Nelson
WR - Julio Jones
FLX - R Wayne
TE - F. Davis
D - Vikings
K - D. bailey ( already got me 6 points ) :pimp:

Bench as follows :nerd:

D. Thomas ( Den )
A. Dalton
N. Washington
C. Fleener
R . Cobb
R. Jennings
Steelers Defense

What you think about my starting? :nerd: I picked up the Vikings this week cause I have more faith in the jags offense terrible than Peyton manning not lighting up the steelers :lol: my only concern is my flex :\ I like Wayne but I'm stuck between Nate / Thomas or even Jennings at the flex :\

Who should I start this week?

MJD @ MIN
Rashad Jennings @ MIN
Toby Gerhart vs JAX

:lol:

MMG, I would lean toward Thomas at the flex. I just have a good feeling with him this year and can see him getting started early with Manning. Of course Peyton spreads the ball around like no other so it's a valid concern. But I trust that connection more than a rookie QB throwing to Reggie AT Soldier Field...

How many spots? And what are your other RB / FLX looking like?

I can only start one of those.

Lesean McCoy is my other RB. (Other Backups: Ben Tate, Jonathan Stewart)

Last edited:
Here is a tough one. Been going back and forth all week.

Harvin vs Jax

Antonio Brown at Denver

Can't start both. I also own Fitz and R.White.

I would lean Nate Washington TBH. Locker's favorite target when he played last year, Britt is out and he did put up 1,000/7 TD's last season.

heck no bro , dalton is a very good back up and jennings is irrelevant once maurice jones drew comes back to full form , demarco doesnt get tothe 

end zone enough but he's getting a whole lot of carries .

trust me your boy has vick and he's trynna do the same thing i am , unload him before his gets injured again...i got vick backing up romo

because i figured he can start the year off hot for 2 weeks and i want to sell high ....dalton is protected by a very good offensive line and has

a good receiving core , anyone that watched him play last preseason knows he was horrible but once the season started he rarely made the same mistakes twice

i expected him to play relatively well again.
Thanks man, much appreciated!

I have a gut feeling about Trent having a solid/Steven Jackson-esque kind of year. Because of this, I'm now actively trying to shop Ahmad Bradshaw to all Trent owners, for all my money leagues. My only worry is that Trent won't have those TDs to compliment his yardage output. But I'm not sold on Bradshaw being healthy an entire season and I'm not feeling Wilson as a handcuff this year.

Here is a tough one. Been going back and forth all week.
Harvin vs Jax
Antonio Brown at Denver
Can't start both. I also own Fitz and R.White.
i'd take harvin in jax im kind of in the same situation. I think vikings will air it out a lot more considering the running game is slacking a bit. And harvin and Ponder have developed a good relationship. I do like brown but I mean in this situation and between the 2 I just think Harvin has a more favorable matchup.

Last edited:
So I joined this league at work and I was wondering which QB to start. Aaron Rodgers or Peyton Manning? Aaron is my declared starter as of now. Aaron playing against 49ers which could cause problems but they aren't as strong in their secondary as one might believe. Peyton plays the Steelers but I'm more worried about Peyton's pass protection then the Steelers secondary.

Advice would be greatly appreciated. I'll screen shot my entire team in a second.

Starters:
QB Aaron Rodgers, GB
RB Matt Forte, Chi
RB DeAngelo Williams, Car
WR Calvin Johnson, Det
WR Julio Jones, Atl
TE Aaron Hernandez, NE
FLEX DeSean Jackson, Phi
D/ST Eagles D/ST
K Sebastian Janikowski, Oak K

Bench:
Bench Marshawn Lynch, Sea
Bench Fred Jackson, Buf
Bench Seahawks D/ST
Bench Jordy Nelson, GB
Bench Peyton Manning, Den
Bench Jason Witten, Dal
Bench Antonio Brown, Pit WR

My week one opponent basically has the enitre SF team with Phillip Rivers at QB...

Definitely start Aaron. And Fred Jackson for that matter...he's the engine that makes that Bill offense go, regardless of the matchup.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom