How fair is this trade?

Team 1 gives

Greg Jennings

Hakeem Nicks

Darren Sproles

Team 2 gives

Julio Jones

Steven Ridley

RGIII and Sproles for A Bradshaw and Kolb. Fair trade? I get Bradshaw and Kolb. My RB's suck... I only have AP, Doug Martin, and Sproles.

How fair is this trade?

Team 1 gives
Greg Jennings
Hakeem Nicks
Darren Sproles

Team 2 gives
Julio Jones
Steven Ridley
I like the Jennings/Nicks/Sproles side of this trade, especially if its PPR. Still like it even if it isn't. Sure Jennings and Nicks have been injured, but when they're healthy they're both gonna produce just as much as Julio, whose numbers will fluctuate week to week depending on whether defenses wanna double him or Roddy White.

RGIII and Sproles for A Bradshaw and Kolb. Fair trade? I get Bradshaw and Kolb. My RB's suck... I only have AP, Doug Martin, and Sproles.
PPR league? AP and Sproles are both really good options if it is. RGIII shouldn't be out too long, and I like his long term production alot more than Kolb's. Who knows what's gonna happen when Skelton is healthy, plus I don't really like Kolb anyway. And that other owner is selling really high on Bradshaw, he's not gonna have 30 carries or 200 yards every week.

I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you guys this week, fellas. Physically exhausted from a brutal work schedule (5 AM starts). Was forced to take a short leave of absence from NT. I'll do my best to help everyone as much as possible in W6.

I need 4 points Jeremy Kerley
laugh.gif
Guy I'm play has Kerley.... I'm up by 1.5 
ohwell.gif

In another league, I need Andre Johnson to get 15 points 

Despite being in the top 3 highest scoring teams (In a league of 12) for the past three weeks, I am about to take my 3rd straight L :smh:

I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you guys this week, fellas. Physically exhausted from a brutal work schedule (5 AM starts). Was forced to take a short leave of absence from NT. I'll do my best to help everyone as much as possible in W6.

:smh:

I needed help with who to start at the flex so disappoint.

Last edited:
Thinking about offering MJD for Wes Welker.

My other RB's are Michael Turner, Alfred Morris, and Mendenhall

My receivers are Calvin Johnson, D-Jax, and Brandon Lloyd

I feel like I need another consistent reciever, and the guy with Welker is loaded at that position but weak at RB.

Got offered Decker for D.Martin...not feeling this trade right now. What do you guys think :nerd:

Should have taken Wes for Martin last week

My RB2 Cedric Benson basically done for the year with that lisfranc injury :smh:

Anyone under the radar that I should be looking into?

12 team league, non PPR, Trade Help, I desperatley need help at RB, I have Fred Jackson and Reggie Bush....

My WR are pretty Stacked, Megatron, Reggie Wayne, Stevie Johnson, and Steve Smith

I want to trade Stevie Johnson and Steve Smith for the following:

M Turner
Mendenhall
AP ( IF i'm lucky, guy needs WR lol)

Please tell me if any of these are fair or what more should I add, thanks

Back
Top Bottom