2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

I vernon Davis can find a way to put up 13 more points in this quarter ill forgive him for failing me these past few weeks :D

I hate the Bears. Of all nights to shoot a dud.

Dude came back from down 40 and is winning by 3. Thanks to Gore, Crabtree, Davis and Akers.

Akers put in work for me and Marshall with the TD got me the victory :pimp: 1st place in the division and 2nd overall. Feels goodman :pimp:

^^^ :nerd: my opponent this week has Gronk and McGahee on their squad. What is your team name brah?

5 game win streak has taken me from last place to tied for first. :smokin

and the beat goes on yeah *Randy Savage voice*

Last edited:
Tryna get that bye week with a W this week.

I have the 49ers defense (against the Saints IN new orleans) but am thinking about picking up that Cleveland Browns at home vs. Pittsburgh with Charlie Batch starting at QB for the Steelers.

Smart move?

Picked up Darrius Heyward-Bey off waivers last week to start in place of Antonio Brown. Friday night rolls around and I'm like you know what, Danario Alexander looked pretty good last week so I'll grab him out of the free agent pool and start him instead. I didn't, and started Heyward-Bey while Alexander flourished on my bench with 29 points. Also started Reggie Bush instead of Mikel Leshoure. Swapping both of those would've gotten me the win. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
I have to win out and hope two other teams crap their pants just for a playoff spot. Sproles, MJD, G Jennings and 3 top 10 LBs out and of course the scheduled Bradshaw injuries have ruined my team. I hoped at least Jennings and Sproles would make it back in time to get me in the playoffs and make a run. SMH....This is a dynasty league but I'm ready to cut Jennings, Bradshaw and MJD loose. Two years and a row these guys have put me in the hole....cost me a chip last year. :smh:

Last edited:
Went ahead and grabbed Plax just in case he makes an impact in a week or two. Replacing Manningham with him cause he was rotting on the bench anyways so it's no big risk....

Pick 3.

Forte vs. Min
Spiller @ Ind
Trent Richardson vs. Pit
Ryan Mathews vs. Bal

Pick 2.

Steve Smith @ Phi
Blackmon vs. Ten
Maclin vs. Car
Mike Williams vs. ATL

Pick 1.

Cards vs STL
Seahawks @ Mia

I'm leaning towards Forte, Spiller, Richardson, Smith, Blackmon, and the Cards. Thoughts? Thanks.

Pick 3.

Forte vs. Min
Spiller @ Ind
Trent Richardson vs. Pit
Ryan Mathews vs. Bal

Pick 2.

Steve Smith @ Phi
Blackmon vs. Ten
Maclin vs. Car
Mike Williams vs. ATL

Pick 1.

Cards vs STL
Seahawks @ Mia

I'm leaning towards Forte, Spiller, Richardson, Smith, Blackmon, and the Cards. Thoughts? Thanks.

3:

Spiller
Forte
Richardson

I have no trust in Matthews at all. :smh:

2:

Mike Williams
Blackmon (Henne named the starter, they seemed to have developed some chemistry)

Steve Smith and Maclin are too unreliable with ****** QB's

1:

Kinda of a toss up. I'm leaning towards Cards as well because they are at home.

Up by 40 with Forte left.
Opponent has
Gore
Crabtree
V. Davis
Akers
damn  
laugh.gif

I just know something big is going to happen on Turkey day, it seems like it's always something. Choose em wisely.

Last edited:
Pick 3.
Forte vs. Min
Spiller @ Ind
Trent Richardson vs. Pit
Ryan Mathews vs. Bal
Pick 2.
Steve Smith @ Phi
Blackmon vs. Ten
Maclin vs. Car
Mike Williams vs. ATL
Pick 1.
Cards vs STL
Seahawks @ Mia
I would go with Forte, Trent, & Spiller

Smith & Mike Williams

Arizona DEF

Pick ONE:

Felix Jones @ WAS (he's banged up)
Aaron Hernandez @ NYJ (also banged up...smfh)
Anquan Boldin @ SD

or should I pick up Logan Paulsen??

Pick ONE:
Felix Jones @ WAS (he's banged up)
Aaron Hernandez @ NYJ (also banged up...smfh)
Anquan Boldin @ SD
or should I pick up Logan Paulsen??

Probably Boldin? Tough call there, I'd say Hernadez if it wasn't against the Jets pass D.

Rank these in which you would start them.

Julio Jones @TB

Demaryius Thomas @KC

James Jones @NYG

Hakeem Nicks vs GB

Darren Sproles vs SF (pending if he plays)

LaRod Stephens-Howling vs STL

Rank these in which you would start them.

Julio Jones @TB
Demaryius Thomas @KC
James Jones @NYG
Hakeem Nicks vs GB
Darren Sproles vs SF (pending if he plays)
LaRod Stephens-Howling vs STL

Probably Thomas - Jones - LSH and then the rest depending on health TBH. Between Julio, Nicks and Sporles the injuries are piled up and you'd need to just check the news for anything on em. I'd watch LSH with Beanie coming back, as good as he's been he may still get the short end of the stick.

Back
Top Bottom