2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Up 32 and my opponent has Bradshaw and Cruz playing left. A 3 game winning streak at the end of the regular season to land the #3 seed 
pimp.gif

Knock knock who's there? Hey it's me the guy that got 379 rushing yards, 24 rec yards and 3 tds from my two Rbs. Sorry guys I'm feelin happy can you blame me?!

Last edited:
So basically I need RG3 to have a performance like Mike Vick did 2 years back against the ******** on Monday night :smh:. Down 44 pts, my team is falling apart at 10-2!! Not what I needed heading into the playoffs, can I at least get Shady and Nelson healthy enough to stay on the damn field! >:

Sorry for the venting fellas ..

Any disgruntled Eric Decker owners out there? Dude is not cutting it for me... I traded for him to replace Percy Harvin while he's been out, but his production has cooled off tremendously. :smh:

Last edited:
Down 3 with Alfred Morris vs. Giants D.

This is for a Playoff bye, pretty nervous wont lie :lol:

Today is a big day. I got Eli Manning and Ahmad Bradshaw to produce 17 points for me to make playoffs. I feel like I shouldn't worry, but anything can happen. Currently 10/12 place. If I win, I will be 7th place. We have five 5-7 teams who's trying to make it, its crazy right now lol.

I <3 Football
tongue.gif
Can't wait until the game.

I pulled out the win guys! or more like Ahmad the Gawd Bradshaw, Garcon , and Alfred Morris pulled out the dub for me this week

I kept refreshing my Yahoo fantasy app throughout the game.

A Come back of epic propositions, COMES COMPLETE! ... down 35 to a 5pt win and almost certainly secure myself a spot in the playoffs :pimp:

Feels good man. Overcame the brees performance.

Im salty the giants lost though :smh: >D

Last edited:
My RBs are:

Spiller
Bryce Brown
Trent Richardson
Forte
Ryan Mathews
Michael Bush

Would you guys drop Mathews and Bush for Freeman (my QB is Brady) and Garcon (my WRs are Blackmon, Shorts, Steve Smith, Maclin)?

Or would you drop any of my WR's instead? I think Garcon is a worthy pickup and I'd like to pick up another QB incase Brady gets rested for the playoffs.

Non-PPR btw.

Made the playoffs in 2 out of 3 leagues :pimp: :pimp:. Only 1 of 2 money leagues though, but it was my big money league that I made it in so I can't complain. I'm really liking my chances too; Brady, Martin, Leshoure, Marshall, Texans D, Matt Bryant have all put on for me this season and Garcon and Hernandez have as of late too. Also have Heath Miller, Danario Alexander, and Sproles stashed on my bench. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
This is my roster heading into the last wk of the reg season and playoffs

Solid imo.

Also, my DEF currently is AZ. But its been a revolving door latley depending on matchups.

My RBs are:
Spiller
Bryce Brown
Trent Richardson
Forte
Ryan Mathews
Michael Bush
Would you guys drop Mathews and Bush for Freeman (my QB is Brady) and Garcon (my WRs are Blackmon, Shorts, Steve Smith, Maclin)?
Or would you drop any of my WR's instead? I think Garcon is a worthy pickup and I'd like to pick up another QB incase Brady gets rested for the playoffs.
Non-PPR btw.

Drop Bush for Garcon, maybe Maclin or Blackmon for Freeman. You don't want to drop Mathews and leave the possibility of having another guy use him against you.

Thanks. I agree with the Bush for Garcon, but I think I'll hold on picking up Freeman. I don't want to drop Blackmon yet incase that concussion Shorts had is more serious than we thought. I probably can drop Maclin but he does face TB's secondary next week...

Damn man, I won my matchup by 4 and though that would be enough to get a first round bye but of course the guy who has the tiebreaker on me for the bye had Garcon go off and bring him back for the win :x >:

Some guy in my league who didn't make the playoffs just dropped Andre Johnson, Fred Jackson and Reggie Bush :lol: thankfully I'm 1st on the waiver priority :smokin :pimp:

Some guy in my league who didn't make the playoffs just dropped Andre Johnson, Fred Jackson and Reggie Bush :lol: thankfully I'm 1st on the waiver priority :smokin :pimp:

that shouldn't be legal in a money league, I would hate to play with a bitter loser like that.

Ok guys I got my conference championship game this week. I'm playing Brees, AP, Bryce Brown, AJ Green, Colston, Heath Miller/Kyle Rudolph, Seahawks D and Gostkowski. Who do I play at tight end in a ppr with 1 point every 20 receiving yards?

Some guy in my league who didn't make the playoffs just dropped Andre Johnson, Fred Jackson and Reggie Bush
laugh.gif
thankfully I'm 1st on the waiver priority
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
People like that should be barred from FF. Shouldn't be legal in any league.
I'm commish in my $$ league... Someone was doing that last year and I froze their team and replaced the players back onto it.

That's unacceptable.

Back
Top Bottom