2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Slid I to the playoffs at 6-7 and ended up drawing a team that was 10-3 first round... He needs about 40 points from Welker to come back and beat me

and I'm STILL nervous :lol:

My 2012 Fantasy season is over
sick.gif

Even with maximum points possible (using all the correct players), I would have still lost. Even if I won, I lost 3 starting players to the IR list this week.

All in all, bad year. To sum it all up, a lot of injured players due to concussions. Good luck to the rest still on the chase to the trophy, money and/or...pride.

In my main league, 16 teamer, I think my biggest downfall was drafting Fred ******g Jackson :smh: :smh: My squad was relatively strong with the exception of F-Jax :frown: That and nearly leading the league in Points Against while scoring 4th most points :smh: :smh: and therefore didn't make playoffs.

Now pick 1.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Right now I say Bengals. There gonna be fighting for a playoff spot after a dissapointing loss to the Cowboys so I can see that D playing good.

The Lions do have a very favorable matchup going up against The Cardinals O
sick.gif

But as of right now I say Bengals.

Up twenty with Foster going against Brady and Hernandez. This first TD has me nervous

I thought I was done for sure with the performance's that Spiller and Brown put up for me but than came the Seahawks and Brady. :pimp: Wow, can't believe I'm going to advance. :pimp: :lol:

Hernandez sealing the deal

:smokin

Finally have my OG team all healthy as I slide to the Final round of my money league.

If only I'd started Cam over RG3 I'd be golden right now. Instead my season is ended after the first round of the playoffs. He had Seattle D and that pretty much sunk me. Cam would have negated that and the rest of my team killed it. Oh well. Gotta wait for next season.

Made it to the finals!

Won last year, finals again this year.

#feelsgreatman

$500 pot, lets get itttttt!

will post what I'm up against during the week, other dudes team is straight balling right now.. been over 120 the past 4 weeks. ridiculous. :smh:

I made it to the finals in 3 leagues with one more pending (I'm up 50 in the first week of 2 week semi-finals)

12 team league (10-2 regular season) $1000 for 1st
QB Freeman
RB Foster
RB Martin
Flex Moreno
WR Julio Jones
WR Josh Gordon
TE Clark (gonna try to pick up Olsen)
D/ST Lions (@Ari :lol:)
K Tynes

12 team league (10-2 regular season) $1000 for 1st
QB Brady
RB Ridley
RB Martin
Flex Moreno
WR Julio Jones
WR D. Alexander
TE Myers
D/ST Seattle
K Tucker

10 team league (7-5 regular season) $500 for 1st
QB Newton
RB Rice
RB Martin
Flex Moreno
WR D. Alexander (this was Dez Bryant :smh:
WR Colston
TE Lewis
D/ST Tennessee
K Tucker

I'm in one helluva nailbiter in my money league. Down 2.2 points with Brady and Hernandez to go tomorrow. He has Rodgers tonight and Welker tomorrow. Gonna be close as hell :wow: :wow: :wow:.
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Kinda pissed that I couldn't get 200 points but **** it :nthat:

Last edited:
I went into the playoffs tied for number one seed . Gore forte haven't been beasting and Rogers along with flacco haven't been putting up points like I expect em to I might lose this week. :smh: money league.oh and gronk not playing doesn't help.

Last edited:
If you are a league manager in ESPN, how do you lock the teams or the players on teams that didn't make the playoffs???? I don't want those teams dropping players then the playoff teams are scrambling to pick them up. Any help on this issue would be great. Thanks!

#BYEWEEK :smokin

Ok guys I'm in the championship game and I wanted to ask for some opinions on my lineup. It's a PPR w/ a point every 20 receiving yards.

QB Brees
RB (pick one) Bryce Brown (McCoy is out), Leshoure or I will be getting (Powell or Owens off waivers (who's better?)). I also have AP.
WR (pick one) Colston or D. Alexander. I also have AJ Green.
TE I have Heath Miller or Kyle Rudolph, but I'm leaning Heath
No flex
K Gostkowski I've played over Sebass ever since I claimed him off waivers.
Def I need to know if its the chicken or the egg.
Seahawks* at Buffalo OR Lions* at Arizona.

Good luck to all!

If you are a league manager in ESPN, how do you lock the teams or the players on teams that didn't make the playoffs???? I don't want those teams dropping players then the playoff teams are scrambling to pick them up. Any help on this issue would be great. Thanks!

#BYEWEEK :smokin

I don't think there is an option to lock other teams. As league manager you can always just add any dropped players back to the original team. I have told teams in the past that this would not be tolerated and is grounds for removal from the league.

Back
Top Bottom