T.Y. Hilton @ Hou
or
Cecil Shorts @ Miami

Then I need help with my 3rd RB,

DeMarco Murray vs Pitt
or
David Wilson @ Atl

Any help is appreciated.

As of now, I am leaning towards T.Y. Hilton and DeMarco Murray.
Hilton. 

Wilson has a better matchup but with Dez's status, Murray might see the ball more. Toss up
Looking for some insight on who to start? Standard scoring league, 2 RB, 1 TE.

My RBs:

Arian Foster
Demarco Murray
Knowshon Moreno
Jonathan Dwyer
David Wilson

Going to start Arian Foster for sure but still wondering if I should start Knowshon Moreno over David WIlson?

My TE's

Brandon Myers
Martellus Bennett

Brandon Myers has a nice matchup in KC but the last game was almost none-existent and lately Carson Palmer seems to be going a little more with his WRs. Also, they might run more with McFadden back

On the flipside, Martellus Bennett has been hot lately and might continue to do so. Hicks is a little banged up, and Cruz should continue to get more of the defenses attention.

Thanks
I would probably start Knowshon. He's been consistent. 

Bennett for the reasons you gave. 
gotta ask again and include all my recievers

pick 3 non ppr
Colston vs TB
Austin vs PIT
Moss @ CLE
Thomas vs BAL
Floyd vs CAR
Amendola vs MIN
Shorts @ MIA

also do I start

Wells vs DET or Montell Owens @ MIA
Colston and Thomas for sure. Austin might see more attention with Dez's status questionable 

I dont like either RB's. Is there a better option in FA? If not, Wells. Strictly gut feeling. Lions will probably find a way to keep the Cardinals in the game lol and MIA run defense is nice.
PIck 2.  PPR

Decker vs. Ravens

Welker vs. 49ers

Alexander vs. Panthers

My opponent has Tom Brady is that matters.
Welker and Alexander 

pick three
Austin vs Pitt
Amedola vs Minny
Jackson vs Minny
Austin vs Pitt
Williams vs Saints
Gordon vs ********
Lolyd vs Niners

Last edited:
i need help!

RG3 is out so do i go with..

Cutler @ GB or Weeden @ WAS ?

and yes i know both are trash

thanks

PICK..1st league
ELI VS. ATL
STAFFORD VS ARI

DEF
CHI VS GB
SEATTLE VS BUF

Sencond league i need a defense
MIA VS. JAC
DEN VS. BAL

DMC and Seahawks.

Darius Heyward-Bey vs. Kansas City? OR Antonio Brown at Dallas?

Dez or DMC at the flex?
Seahawks D vs Buffalo or Jets D vs Titans?
Man I just don't see how anyone can trust DMC that much with this kind of year..

He is going to get the for sure carries and playing against KC.

Dez is iffy don't know how the broken finger will influence his catches.  He has had 7 drop passes this year.

Going with DMC against weak defense.

Gotta go with Seahawks defense they're the most consistent of the two even though the Jets have been getting like 11and 12 the past two games.

DMC and Seahawks.
Darius Heyward-Bey vs. Kansas City? OR Antonio Brown at Dallas?
Brown, I believe Big Ben will come back and he that type of QB looking to Wallace and Brown a lot.

You can't really go wrong with those two.

Should I start Dez despite his broken finger or should I start Anquan Boldin instead?
That's a tough one because Dez has been AMAZING so far in the second half of the season, but ya don't know how that finger is going to effect him and Boldin has been doing well the past two games.  That one is tough, but you just gotta with Dez, I mean I'm starting him in my league over Andre Johnson that's how much I have confidence in him, but it is a gamble.

EDIT:  Should of multi posted sorry.

Last edited:
Debating starting Fitzgerald against a terrible Lions secondary at Arizona instead of Antonio Brown on a bum ankle at Dallas against a pretty good Cowboys secondary......

Should I do it? It's either one of those two, or Donnie Avery @ Texans.

Last edited:
Debating starting Fitzgerald against a terrible Lions secondary at Arizona instead of Antonio Brown on a bum ankle at Dallas against a pretty good Cowboys secondary......
Should I do it? It's either one of those two, or Donnie Avery @ Texans.
I know what you mean about the Lions secondary, but who the **** is the Cards QB again?  Fitz just having an incredibly rough season, I'd go with Brown man.

NEED HELP FOR FLEX , ITS PPR

RYAN MATTHEWS 

DANNY AMENDOLA

STEVIE JOHNSON

MARCEL REESE

KNOWSHON MORENO

CHRIS GIVENS

Last edited:
Man I just don't see how anyone can trust DMC that much with this kind of year..

He is going to get the for sure carries and playing against KC.

Dez is iffy don't know how the broken finger will influence his catches.  He has had 7 drop passes this year.

Going with DMC against weak defense.

Gotta go with Seahawks defense they're the most consistent of the two even though the Jets have been getting like 11and 12 the past two games.

I haven't started DMC since the 1st game of the year :lol: but with Dez being injured I have B.Marshall and D.Alexander at WR and ADP and D.Martin at RB

I usually start Dez and Marshall at WR and Alexander at the flex...both D's have played well lately but I'm gonna go with Seattle

I get this win and I'm in the championship game :pimp:

I haven't started DMC since the 1st game of the year
laugh.gif
but with Dez being injured I have B.Marshall and D.Alexander at WR and ADP and D.Martin at RB
I usually start Dez and Marshall at WR and Alexander at the flex...both D's have played well lately but I'm gonna go with Seattle
I get this win and I'm in the championship game
pimp.gif
I wish you luck dude, I'm going against AP, Lynch, Rice, Marshall, and Thomas today..
sick.gif
sick.gif

PPR:

Tony Gonzalez vs Giants or Vernon Davis vs Pats (neither get the ball much).

Rodgers vs Bears or Freeman vs Saints

PPR:
Tony Gonzalez vs Giants or Vernon Davis vs Pats (neither get the ball much).
Rodgers vs Bears or Freeman vs Saints
Neither get the ball much are you kidding me?  Gonzalez is your best option right now looking at Davis's stats and Colin is the QB hasn't really been looking to Davis that much.  Gonzalez is THE SAFETY BLANKET for Ryan, if Ryan doesn't look to him often they lose it's just that simple. Gonzalez has been much more consistent then Davis and has an incredibly high upside too.

For your QB situation that's definitely tough, in my league Freeman scored 40 in the past game against NO, but no one can be for sure he will do that again.

You gotta go with the superstar Rodgers in this one even though he's not having a year many expected. Freeman is definitely a top 10 QB this week, Rodgers top 5......

Rodgers.

EDIT: NO URLACHER FOR THE BEARS ALSO.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom