2012 Secret Santa Thread: Master lists posted PG1

Just realized I didn't write down my full address in the questionnaire lol

Whoever is my Santa, I'm sorry.
You have the first part.
Here's the rest.

Arlington, TX 76012

Repeat NTers have been sent their assignments. Any and all questions should be sent to my e-mail, my PM box is a **** mess :lol:

[SIZE= 6]New members will be sent their assignments tonight or Thanksgiving morning[/SIZE]

I didn't get mine. :/

don't worry we getting it later today :rofl:..it's like waking up early Christmas morning and running down the stairs to open that new toy under the tree :smokin

Thanks for that quote brotha... it's like people don't give dambs about the times I DO post updates. THAT is frustrating... nevertheless i'll be starting sending these out in a few :smokin

Got my elf, talk about expensive taste lol. I got you though. Cinco thanks again fam.

got mine.  A little hard, but I got a good idea on what i'm gonna do.  Fill some of his requests and get creative with it.

Repeat NTers have been sent their assignments. Any and all questions should be sent to my e-mail, my PM box is a **** mess :lol:

[SIZE= 6]New members will be sent their assignments tonight or Thanksgiving morning[/SIZE]

I didn't get mine. :/

don't worry we getting it later today :rofl:..it's like waking up early Christmas morning and running down the stairs to open that new toy under the tree :smokin

For some reason thought he meant new NT members. :lol:

Needless to say this is going to be a lot harder than I thought. To buy a present for someone you don't even know. :lol:

might have missed this at some point....but can we ship something out asap? I'd prefer to get this done sooner rather than later so I don't somehow forget/have to worry about it anymore. also, do we wait until xmas to open it or do we open it as soon as we get it? aaaaaand finally, do we put a note or something in the package with our username so they know who it was from?

Back
Top Bottom