2012 Secret Santa Thread: Master lists posted PG1

cinco, you get what i sent you? dodgers stuff. i saw it was delivered by a local company versus ups from amazon and i know that local company tends to **** up deliveries

You entered: 03111660000236471748

Your Item's Status
Your item was delivered at 12:07 pm on December 15, 2012 in STOCKTON, CA 95206.

USPS said that the package was delivered today, let me know if you received it.

Made it to the post office 5 minutes late. They already closed down. Gotta ship Monday :\, kind of bummef but I'll be alright as long as it arrives on time.

To my Hipster Elf...Im slacking due to school but I will send your stuff soon before Christmas...

USPS said that the package was delivered today, let me know if you received it.

:smokin Big THANKS to you Imran, hope you have a great xmas!! thought i had a deadbeat :lol:

[quote name="Cobra Kai" [/quote]

good lookin out Uncle Cobra Kai!!! Finally got a minute to open up the packages that came yesterday!! the little homies will be hyped when they get em!! Thanks again G!

Shipped mine, should be there 12/22 in San Jose.

I had a dvd show up, so thanks to whoever sent me that...

To my elf I've been working a lot lately but today is my day off so I will be ordering your gifts today. Hopefully they make it by xmas but if they don't I will pm with tracking info so you don't think that you got a deadbeat Santa :lol:

Everyone keeps posting "To my elf" are elves supposed to know who their Santas are? Cause IDK who mine is.

To my elf in Indiana...my day was crazy Saturday but I have all your gifts and they'll be out tomorrow!! Still on the lookout for my gift :nerd: :nerd:

:lol: I'm actually not in ze military. But I did move out here like 3 years ago and been loving it ever since. Maybe I should go grave dig that post.

O ok that's what's up. I couldn't see myself living here non work related but it's coo so far.

Everyone keeps posting "To my elf" are elves supposed to know who their Santas are? Cause IDK who mine is.

Ppl just post that to update their process on getting the gifts. They dont know who their santa is

Ppl just post that to update their process on getting the gifts. They dont know who their santa is
This is what I thought, then I started getting my Philosoraptor on and thinking that if they dont know who they are speaking too, then how do they know that the person they are speaking too is going to read it and know that they are speaking to them.

This is what I thought, then I started getting my Philosoraptor on and thinking that if they dont know who they are speaking too, then how do they know that the person they are speaking too is going to read it and know that they are speaking to them.

:lol: True indeed.

Back
Top Bottom