2012 Secret Santa Thread: Master lists posted PG1

Shouts out to Vic Vega :pimp: :pimp:

Love the tees, calendar, and stickers homie :pimp:

Might just take off the calendar pics to make posters cause I don't really use a calendar :lol: .. Or maybe that'll make me get organized.

Regardless, thanks again!

Glad you like everything!

Merry Christmas fam :nthat:

glad they made it. sorry couple of em were XLs...but hopefully they fit. wanted to get em out as quick as possible. there's a couple others that may make their way down...didn't wanna overload your wardrobe. Merry Christmas bruh!

Just came home from a trip to Hawaii and saw this waiting at my doorstep. Couldn't have been happier with the gifts from my Secret Santa (South City Don aka Ryan) - 4 Bay Sports T-Shirts and a Warriors Snapback. I'm originally from the Bay, and living in Southern California now. Makes me miss it even more. Thanks, fam! My elf (951Guero) hasn't said anything about receiving his gifts, but confirmation shows the items were delivered November 29th. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

hand-raised as one of the "lurkers" who doesn't post much at all...but 2nd year participant in the NT SS...

been hella busy with life (work, kids, etc.) but will be shippin' out a package with much love from the BAY to LA...errrr, well to the OC actually tomorrow! :nerd:

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

sorry elf, lagged it a little, i'll ship it out tomorrow.. east coast.. be on the look out. 8) :smokin

I see my Elf posted. I hope you got your present and that you like it. Happy Holidaze!

I feel that way this year too..but I am really happy about my gifts to my Elf in Washington..I think I did a great job..
:wink: @dmxgod I got ya coming, just been working doubles lately, know deadbeat round here :lol:

Anybody shipping gifts to ATL?

P.S. I know it's suppose to be a secret but around this time last year the secret part went out the window. Dudes were scared they had deadbeats which led to people letting it be known who their elf or Santa was. Once again, to my elf dmxgod, got ya comin....... :smile:

First year doing it, I wouldn't think people would be worried about deadbeats until after xmas? lol
I'm first time SS, so I guess I'm paired with other first timers, so higher riskf or me, but hopefully we can all do this right, and not be the guy that sends theirs out November of next year in hopes of signing up again.

First year doing it, I wouldn't think people would be worried about deadbeats until after xmas? lol
I'm first time SS, so I guess I'm paired with other first timers, so higher riskf or me, but hopefully we can all do this right, and not be the guy that sends theirs out November of next year in hopes of signing up again.
Not sure if it's in the rules this year, but if I'm not mistaken there was a ship by this date requirement, which was by mid December I think. A lot of people shipped after the date. Because of that a lot people contacted their elf to let them know they would be receiving something and when to expect it.

Back
Top Bottom