2012 Secret Santa Thread: Master lists posted PG1

If my secret Santa is sending mine late because he wants to get me the playoff xi's. That's fine I won't complain

Last edited:
Bout to head out to the post office in a bit. My gift is going to :nerd: NY.

:nerd: what you got me

Will be shipping this out to Canada in the next day or so

Last edited:
Package headed to OH. Should be there Friday. If you don't like it elf I'm sorry I don't specialize in the things that interest you. :lol:

As for my package from my SS it got lost. Any USPS NT workers that can jump in and help the cause?

Package headed to OH. Should be there Friday. If you don't like it elf I'm sorry I don't specialize in the things that interest you. :lol:
As for my package from my SS it got lost. Any USPS NT workers that can jump in and help the cause?

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

everyone posting saying they just shipped, then saying you think you got a deadbeat santa...think about what your elf is thinking too, they also haven't received anything yet since you yourself just shipped

2/3 gifts received for my elf. Last one coming on Friday

I should be able to get it to New York by Christmas Eve

Got home and received my gift from my secret Santa and I really couldn't ask for more!

Shout out to dEfCoNzErO!!! I really appreciate the gift my NT brother! :nthat:

On a side note, sorry to my recipient I haven't shipped out your gift yet but I'm going to today!

Last edited:
Shipped out my gift to my elf. Be on the lookout for a package Canadian peeps :nerd:...Still waitin on my gift from my Santa. :nerd: :nerd:

everyone posting saying they just shipped, then saying you think you got a deadbeat santa...think about what your elf is thinking too, they also haven't received anything yet since you yourself just shipped

I was thinking the same thing :lol:

I need to get in on this next year though :pimp:

:wink: @dmxgod I got ya coming, just been working doubles lately, know deadbeat round here :lol:
Anybody shipping gifts to ATL?

P.S. I know it's suppose to be a secret but around this time last year the secret part went out the window. Dudes were scared they had deadbeats which led to people letting it be known who their elf or Santa was. Once again, to my elf dmxgod, got ya comin....... :smile:

:D..appreciate it..I've been checkin the mail like a madman :lol:

I'll post pics when I receive it! Good lookin again..

Back
Top Bottom