2012 Secret Santa Thread: Master lists posted PG1

ELF WHERE ARE YOU?! Did you receive your presents? If so,do not open them until CHRISTMAS!!

Houston, TX.......expect a box on Friday
Got my gifts today....

I was more siced about the finger trap :lol:
Thanks person in Richmond, VA

Dam that was fast. The finger trap came with shirt haha, I could've have sworn I pack some stickers in it...

Got home and received my gift from my secret Santa and I really couldn't ask for more!

Shout out to dEfCoNzErO!!! I really appreciate the gift my NT brother! :nthat:
On a side note, sorry to my recipient I haven't shipped out your gift yet but I'm going to today!

Awesome man, glad you liked the gifts. BTW, I was super tempted to open those street fighter toys to see which ones you got lol

OOH it's almost there elf! all florida peeps be on the lookout!

2012-12-19 04:25 PM Arrived at via JACKSONVILLE, FL, US depot
2012-12-18 12:47 PM Departure via EAGAN, MN, US depot
2012-12-18 12:19 AM Arrived at via EAGAN, MN, US depot
2012-12-17 03:30 PM Departure via PEMBINA, ND, US depot
2012-12-17 03:18 PM Departure via PEMBINA, ND, US depot
2012-12-17 11:56 AM Import via PEMBINA, ND, US depot
2012-12-17 09:58 AM Arrived at via PEMBINA, ND, US depot
2012-12-17 09:00 AM Arrived at via PEMBINA, ND, US depot
2012-12-17 08:00 AM Departure via WINNIPEG, MB, CA depot
2012-12-17 06:57 AM Departure via WINNIPEG, MB, CA depot
2012-12-14 08:24 PM Export via WINNIPEG, MB, CA depot
2012-12-14 07:21 PM Export via WINNIPEG, MB, CA depot
2012-12-14 01:09 PM Arrived For Export Processing via WINNIPEG, MB depot
2012-12-14 07:54 AM Payment Received via WINNIPEG, MB depot
2012-12-14 07:54 AM Picked up by Purolator at Not known or specified at WINNIPEG, MB via WINNIPEG, MB depot
2012-12-14 07:53 AM Shipment created

Baby Jumpman, just got home and saw I missed the package. I'll be sure to go to post office tomorrow to pick it up. Can't wait and I appreciate brother.

Elf two gifts will arrive on your doorstep in WA on Wednesday DO NOT OPEN THEM UNTIL CHRISTMAS DAY!!!

happy.gif

Three more gifts will be shipped to you this week and WILL arrive before Christmas..most likely will ship them by Wednesday when I get out of work..
Thanks bro 
nthat.gif
So appreciated.

I have not open them up (or the envelope, that would have been fail
laugh.gif
). I was wondering why I had two packages from Amazon today, I was expecting a shipment myself
laugh.gif

To my elf, expect your package on Monday, Christmas Eve
nerd.gif
. New Yorkers stay on the lookout

Last edited:
whoever got me, i want the crimson kd v's ... make that happen daddio

Last edited:
Thanks bro :nthat: So appreciated.

I have not open them up (or the envelope, that would have been fail :lol: ). I was wondering why I had two packages from Amazon today, I was expecting a shipment myself :lol:

To my elf, expect your package on Monday, Christmas Eve :nerd: . New Yorkers stay on the lookout

Good stuff..I'm planning on sending the rest of it tomorrow..Should receive the rest at least by Christmas Eve no problem..

finally shipped my elf's stuff out today after putting it off long enough (aka forgetting to do it everyday). it should be there by friday according to usps so i hope that estimation doesn't get delayed with all the holiday traffic.

To my elf in ILL, ran into a  finacial setback but, your gifts are ordered and on the way.  One of them won't be delivered till after x-mas, so please keep a look out.  Will hit you with tracking # when I get that info.

:wow: Thank you soooooo much Baby Jumpman. This is one of the best gifts I have ever got. I just put it in my office. Absolutely love it!!!

^No problem glad you like it and hopefully no one buys it for you for Christmas. Just curious but how old are you?

Shouts out to Aziz from NY!!! Love everything bruh! That sweatshirt/jacket is sick! The t shirt has me :lol: and Ive never played dishonored before! almost pulled the trogger on those headphones before but just never did. Thanks again man and Merry Christmas :pimp:

If you were my santa Kiiing....I'm sorry :smh: I read the last 2 pages after I opened it. :smh: :smh:

Elf in IN should have his gift by Monday!!

Last edited:

So thaaaaaank you to my SS Tom Blaze! As you can see, I used the earbuds already :lol:

To my elf, your gift is going out today. It's small but I promise to hook you up when I get in my feet! Btw, it's going to.....Missouri :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom