2012 Secret Santa Thread: Master lists posted PG1

Glad you liked the gifts fam

Hope those bands can make her dance
smokin.gif

I must've had checked too early because the office didnt have them yet and now they wont be open until Wednesday :lol: :smh: :\

Damnit!! Well open the ones u did receive tomorrow and post pics!! I am pretty sure you will like the two you already received from amazon!

Shoutout to burrestler15 with the clutch delivery!!!!!  

I opened it up (they where wrapped) like F#CK i dont want a blue ray or DVD ( i know sounds bad) Then i saw it was Family guy ###FTW   I was SUper Stoked - KEndrick L CD on point ill bump it in the caddy - ANd dope local (to cleveland) T SHirt ----- 

First time in a long time i received a gift that made me feel good-

Thanks Niketalk for providing Secret Santa   and another shout out to Burrestler15  ( even included a signed card!!! )

Makes me feel like i put no thought into my gift.... ..  Theres always next year!

ShaunHill, glad you like it!
I hope the hat fits, your questionnaire answer had hat size as 7 1/3 so I was a bit confused. Was going to pick
up a few other items but when I hit up the shop they were sold out :\

Anyways happy holidays to everyone that participated, hopefully my santa comes through!

Shout out to my Elf Kiiing , he sent me a gift just off the strength. NT Secret Santa FTW 
nthat.gif
 , wasn't even my SS lol. he was MY elf.  
pimp.gif

I hope the hat fits, your questionnaire answer had hat size as 7 1/3 so I was a bit confused. Was going to pick
Anyways happy holidays to everyone that participated, hopefully my santa comes through!
More than enough stuff man. Yeah my bad, I looked at a non New Era hat that had differents sizing. and noticed later :lol:
Good stuff appreciated it

Hey, CInco , can we get a list of people who have recieved stuff

More than enough stuff man. Yeah my bad, I looked at a non New Era hat that had differents sizing. and noticed later :lol:
Good stuff appreciated it

Hey, CInco , can we get a list of people who have recieved stuff

Shoutout to burrestler15 with the clutch delivery!!!!!  
I opened it up (they where wrapped) like F#CK i dont want a blue ray or DVD ( i know sounds bad) Then i saw it was Family guy ###FTW   I was SUper Stoked - KEndrick L CD on point ill bump it in the caddy - ANd dope local (to cleveland) T SHirt ----- 

First time in a long time i received a gift that made me feel good-

Thanks Niketalk for providing Secret Santa   and another shout out to Burrestler15  ( even included a signed card!!! )

Makes me feel like i put no thought into my gift.... ..  Theres always next year!

I'm glad you liked it bro!! I did my best with my budget, if you don't like anything, lemme know! I love that Kendrick CD so I was hoping you'd enjoy an actual copy as much as I do! Check out my dudes other shirts @wearyourwords on IG. That reply just made me feel a lot better, I was real worried you wouldn't like it. Merry Christmas man!!

oh well nada over here, but to my dude mustbefire your second gift just went out. sorry my dude busy with this new job

This is a PM I got from Banki3z:
Hey can you do me a favor and tell DamokuNaSenshi that his gifts would be deliver on the 26? It was supposed to be delivered this past Sat, but they held it up for some reason. Thank!
Dog! Straight aired him out!
:rofl:

Lets hear it one more time for Bay1591 :smokin Received part 1 in the mail today. Thanks again man :pimp:

Yes! You got it before Christmas :nthat:

I thought the Black santa on the card would be a nice touch :lol:

I know its nothing fancy or extraordinary but its what you asked for

Now you can go to american apparel and buy those over priced fingerless gloves you want so much :D

Happy Holidays to you and yours :pimp:

Ok, I'm evil.

I've ultimately slacked on sending this gift out. Wed (since everything will be closed) it will be going out. I'll be damned if I'm labeled a deadbeat.

Sorry to my elf, you don't have a deadbeat.

It looks like my Elf received his gift today. Still haven't seen him post in this thread though.

Anyway, hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

It says that the package is out for delivery as of 8:41 am today, really hoping my elf has received it or is going to tomorrow.

Btw, I know it's secret Santa but I'd really like to know who sent me the hat. You can PM me Joshua, just want to give my thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom