2012 Secret Santa Thread: Master lists posted PG1

Can everyone relax and just wait for the deadbeat list and take it from there? This little kid bull ish has gotta stop. Grow up, this arguing isn't doing anything.

For real what's the point of writing random **** about myself if none of it was taken into consideration. I mean I didn't ask for anything specific but sheesh Santa. No dambz given on your end. A magic book, female gloves an a leather bracelet?? Man eff Santa.
LOL!!!!!! SIze small gloves and a card magic book?

Dude got the OJ Simpson glove dont fit package!!!! My man aint gonna make a dead body disappear with a card magic book!!

That sucks bro!!!! This is why I didn't participate the last 2 years...broke dudes expect something nice, but cant afford a decent gift for someone else.

You could have bought a few 49ers gears from karmaloop with their 40% off sale they had recently and spend like 20$.

Ksteezy does have a point. If you're broke, dont participate. I knew I would be tight with cash this year (back to school) and i didn't want my elf receiving some chitty gifts like  damoukunsenshi got and I sure as hell didn't want to risk getting some poverty gift.

^ I already understand that it was my fault and the elf was disappoint with the gift, but I didn't send him a $5 sidewalk gloves. I got him an $80 cashmere gloves. I'm sorry it doesn't have a Gucci or an LV logo stitched on it, but don't come bashing at me like I picked it up from the trash and sent it to him.

^ I already understand that it was my fault and the elf was disappoint with the gift, but I didn't send him a $5 sidewalk gloves. I got him an $80 cashmere gloves. I'm sorry it doesn't have a Gucci or an LV logo stitched on it, but don't come bashing at me like I picked it up from the trash and sent it to him.

*gives the sideeye*

For real what's the point of writing random **** about myself if none of it was taken into consideration. I mean I didn't ask for anything specific but sheesh Santa. No dambz given on your end. A magic book, female gloves an a leather bracelet?? Man eff Santa.

I'll trade you my dude.

Maple Syrup, some fig and chocolate bars.

:lol: Ease up on the gift givers guys.....you can't expect someone to be as thoughtful or detail orientated as you were when giving your gift. When you "expect" certain things.....you open yourself up to let down.

I personally don't like receiving gifts and I enjoy giving them more. I try to provide and take care of myself all year.

Son got The Prestige starter pack 

3779727_o.gif

Maybe that's all he could manage ..

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: those gifs just got me rolling ^^^^ this thread is now hilarious...sucks that reality is starting to sink in for me since it is officially the end of the year and my mailman just dropped off the mail and nothing yet :x but really inching close of considering i too got a deadbeat lol but anyways I enjoy giving more than receiving...so i'll join in with the festivities on this one

....sucks you got those but this is really the highlight of the thread that keeps me coming back :rofl:

Thank you sir, much appreciated :smokin
NT FTW
My elf has yet to post in here but it looks like 2/3 of their gift have been delivered. PM'd to confirm that is true along with the tracking number for last piece on the way
:nerd:

OOps my bad homie, Happy you enjoyed it.. No b.s I spent alot of time looking for the gifts

:rolleyes

Honestly I was just tryna be nice but now that I see some others Im feeling like I got trolled as well.

Like homie cleaned out his closet and put it in a box :lol:

what can ya do tho

My elf still MIA :nerd:

Last edited:

Thank you sir, much appreciated :smokin
NT FTW
My elf has yet to post in here but it looks like 2/3 of their gift have been delivered. PM'd to confirm that is true along with the tracking number for last piece on the way
:nerd:

OOps my bad homie, Happy you enjoyed it.. No b.s I spent alot of time looking for the gifts

:rolleyes

Honestly I was just tryna be nice but now that I see some others Im feeling like I got trolled as well.

Like homie cleaned out his closet and put it in a box :lol:

what can ya do tho

My elf still MIA :nerd:

you seriously complaining about getting shoes? i'd wear the hell out of those.

(shirt would be donated though)

Last edited:

Shoutout to my SS Jayz2001, you definitely hooked me up fam. Thank you so much for my gifts, I'll definitely put it into use especially the book and the kicks. You are a good man. Happy Holidays! Yeeeeeeee! :nthat:

Last edited:
Shoutout to my SS Jayz2001, you definitely hooked me up fam. Thank you so much for my gifts, I'll definitely put it into use especially the book and the kicks. You are a good man. Happy Holidays! Yeeeeeeee!
nthat.gif
Those look like Lebron 8s
nerd.gif

eyes.gif

Like homie cleaned out his closet and put it in a box
laugh.gif

what can ya do tho
My elf still MIA
nerd.gif
you seriously complaining about getting shoes? i'd wear the hell out of those.
(shirt would be donated though)
Well I dont wear the same size as you so dont think i gave you anything second hand. That movie is one of my favorites and I thought I would share that with you.

Thanks for being ungrateful, be happy you got something. Alot of people did not.

I hope the person I got for secret Santa posts his presents. I hope I got him stuff he wanted. It got delivered to him Christmas Eve. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom