2012 Summer Olympics Thread: London July 27 - August 12

I hate when the athletes come out during the parade with their personal cameras and phones. You couldn't be waving your flag or something?
Really? You hate it? It's probably one of the most memorable moments of their life.. if they want to record it so they can look back on it someday or show their friends and family, then that's completely understandable. Waving a flag of their country would show what exactly? That they're proud of their nationality? I think the sacrifice and hard work they've put into being an Olympian is proof enough of that. 

media

lol faux Kobe

Really? You hate it? It's probably one of the most memorable moments of their life.. if they want to record it so they can look back on it someday or show their friends and family, then that's completely understandable. Waving a flag of their country would show what exactly? That they're proud of their nationality? I think the sacrifice and hard work they've put into being an Olympian is proof enough of that. 

LOL.. kid got mad butt-hurt.. Im pretty sure they can have someone record it from the same POV.

LOL.. kid got mad butt-hurt.. Im pretty sure they can have someone record it from the same POV.
He's butt hurt but you hate someone recording one of the greatest moments of their lives.  Maybe all the people they wanted to record it for them were too busy waving flags.

He's butt hurt but you hate someone recording one of the greatest moments of their lives.  Maybe all the people they wanted to record it for them were too busy waving flags.

Hence the reason you designate people to do it. I think yall took my phrasing way to seriously too. ***** an eye sore is all. No need to troll the thread with crushed feelings.

So not agreeing with your dumb comment and typing a few sentences makes me "butt-hurt"? Grow up. Responding to your complaint is hardly trolling the thread.

Last edited:
My man Grant Hill sitting next to Obama.

:lol: the USA entrance, mad TV time for Kobe.

How is the US airing this mad late it said 7.30 eastern time then I realised wait a min it's mad early in the morning in london no way...

China's synchronized...everything > this.

Craig MURDERED that tuxedo though. Midnight blue? 
pimp.gif

sick.gif

Last edited:
How is the US airing this mad late it said 7.30 eastern time then I realised wait a min it's mad early in the morning in london no way...
NBC's coverage of the Olympics has been like this since I can remember. It's packaged for prime time television. Ratings and $$$$$$$$$$

But it was a travesty 4 years ago when the 100M race occured at 11AM on a Saturday and they didn't show it until that evening. That's just ridiculous.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom