2012 Toyota GT-86 / SCION FRS/ BRZ - FRS $24,930 MSRP

Geneva
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I don't understand not releasing prices; with spring and summer coming up you'd think you could lock in a large majority of the population by giving details on it

I don't understand not releasing prices; with spring and summer coming up you'd think you could lock in a large majority of the population by giving details on it

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Rumor has it they are stalling on official pricing and it will come out more than people are expecting.  Not good PR after you have spent all this time hyping this as an affordable sports car.  Anything approaching 30k for a N/A 4 banger will be a fail.

Rumor has it they are stalling on official pricing and it will come out more than people are expecting.  Not good PR after you have spent all this time hyping this as an affordable sports car.  Anything approaching 30k for a N/A 4 banger will be a fail.

Originally Posted by mjd77

that's exactly what I am thinking; that once they drop a price it's gonna be a lot more than people expect 

Originally Posted by mjd77

that's exactly what I am thinking; that once they drop a price it's gonna be a lot more than people expect 

Only 6000 Subaru BRZ Coupes Headed to U.S. for 2013, Pre-Orders Being Accepted

Driving purists of America, act fast: It seems just 6000 Subaru BRZ sports cars will be allocated to the U.S. for the 2013 model year. The specific number comes to us from a Subaru dealer; the automaker’s consumer web site merely states that the rear-drive-only BRZ will be built in “extremely limited quantities.

Only 6000 Subaru BRZ Coupes Headed to U.S. for 2013, Pre-Orders Being Accepted

Driving purists of America, act fast: It seems just 6000 Subaru BRZ sports cars will be allocated to the U.S. for the 2013 model year. The specific number comes to us from a Subaru dealer; the automaker’s consumer web site merely states that the rear-drive-only BRZ will be built in “extremely limited quantities.

Back
Top Bottom