2012 Volkswagen Beetle Revealed

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I thought they were gonna drastically change the look?

It looks the same, except for new grill, spoiler, wheels, and euro type lights.

I mean....Its a Beetle fam, If you change it TOO much it wouldn't be a Beetle...there's only so many shapes you can play with when it comes to the VW Beetle...

Side note: Oprah gave her audience this car on her annual "Favorite things" episode #balling #power #FreePromotion

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I thought they were gonna drastically change the look?

It looks the same, except for new grill, spoiler, wheels, and euro type lights.

I mean....Its a Beetle fam, If you change it TOO much it wouldn't be a Beetle...there's only so many shapes you can play with when it comes to the VW Beetle...

Side note: Oprah gave her audience this car on her annual "Favorite things" episode #balling #power #FreePromotion

Originally Posted by proper english

seems that Audi LED DRLs are standard on every new car. 
alien.gif
Well, they are the same company.

If you think that car is anything less than well-designed, you're just hating. I'd never buy one, personally, but It's definitely nothing to talk down about. I'd say it's about as close to as unisex as it could possibly get without losing its essence.

If you think that car is anything less than well-designed, you're just hating. I'd never buy one, personally, but It's definitely nothing to talk down about. I'd say it's about as close to as unisex as it could possibly get without losing its essence.

I had a 2010 New Beetle for a rental last year, and it was a lot of fun to drive. I live near some very rural area, so I was able to give the car a good workout on the back mountain roads, and I was surprised by how much fun it was. But it definitely was uber-feminine looking (even in black), and the interior build quality was terrible. This one definitely looks less feminine (at least to me...I see a little Porsche going on here myself), and if the interior is as well built as it appears in the pics, this may be a winner.

I had a 2010 New Beetle for a rental last year, and it was a lot of fun to drive. I live near some very rural area, so I was able to give the car a good workout on the back mountain roads, and I was surprised by how much fun it was. But it definitely was uber-feminine looking (even in black), and the interior build quality was terrible. This one definitely looks less feminine (at least to me...I see a little Porsche going on here myself), and if the interior is as well built as it appears in the pics, this may be a winner.

Back
Top Bottom