2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jus trynna change the subject til tomorrow... I ain't head hopping either we all need to stay in one

James Posey was the NBA live God. 75 overall, had the 3 ball, dunking shoe, and the picklock.

Austin Rivers on 2k last year.....GOAT
good but nowhere near the 2k god levels of Monta over the past 4/5 years.

Then you got Michael Beasley in 2k12/13, Rudy Gay 12-14 and Iggy 11-14
2K13 Monta Ellis didn't miss. Your shot selection could be absolute **** and you'd make it as long as it wasnt a 3
mean.gif

[quote name="rck3sactown"][quote name="FinallyFamous"][quote name="rck3sactown"]We should make an inconspicuously named NBA thread for the regulars, like CP's movie thread :lol:
I like the idea.

I mean don't these guys get sick and tired talking about this? :lol:[/quote]I'll PM CP and ask him for a good thread tittle :lol:[/quote] "S&T Movie Thread"[/quote]

:pimp:

I've wondered for months how to get an NBA regs thread like we had in the old days.

It'd need to be something drab, like Official Nascar thread. Then PM each person invite style to tell them the plan. Then, each post would need a first sentence Nascar post like Jeff Gordon has been an all time great for a long time.......followed by your NBA take.

That way the Nascar quote shows in the preview pane and no one is the wiser.

Just copy/paste the Gordon quote for every post.

Orrrrrr......

Make it NBA thread, sticky it on page 50. Never let it bump to page 1, and the ones who get invited can have it on their subscriptions for ease of find, but it never bumps to the first page.

Best options I can think of.

I've wondered for months how to get an NBA regs thread like we had in the old days.

It'd need to be something drab, like Official Nascar thread. Then PM each person invite style to tell them the plan. Then, each post would need a first sentence Nascar post like Jeff Gordon h

as been an all time great for a long time.......followed by your NBA take.

Orrrrrr......

Make it NBA thread, sticky it on page 50. Never let it bump to page 1, and the ones who get invited can have it on their subscriptions for ease of find, but it never bumps to the first page.

Best options I can think of.

amazing.

[quote name="rck3sactown"][quote name="FinallyFamous"][quote name="rck3sactown"]We should make an inconspicuously named NBA thread for the regulars, like CP's movie thread :lol:
I like the idea.

I mean don't these guys get sick and tired talking about this? :lol:
I'll PM CP and ask him for a good thread tittle :lol:[/quote] "S&T Movie Thread"[/quote]

It'd need to be something drab, like Official Nascar thread. Then PM each person invite style to tell them the plan. Then, each post would need a first sentence Nascar post like Jeff Gordon has been an all time great for a long time.......followed by your NBA take.

Orrrrrr......

Best options I can think of.[/quote]
2nd option is genius. absolute genius.

Jimmy Butler is the latest gem in the 2k franchise. The guys 3 ball is good every time and the perimeter defense is phenomenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom