2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been playing 2k14 lately and Kirk Hinrich's shot is 
pimp.gif

I think it was 2K9.. but Nick Young was honest to god Michael Jordan in that game.

I could do anything I wanted.. step back 3's, ridiculous dunks, I was everywhere.

In 2k14 Jrue Holiday is OD overrated. Straight up unstoppable when I play with the Pelicans.

Also Elliot Williams of the 76ers? Beast in the game.

Last edited:
Swaggys mid range is automatic if you know his release

But 2k12 steph, 2k9-11 yao, bron & jr are on different tier of 2k dominance, madden 04 vick status

Jason Terry suspicious of Gm. 1 AC outage

“You know what, Pop [Spurs coach Gregg Popovich] has done that so many times. I don't know if it's a conspiracy, but I'm telling you, going into San Antonio is a tough place to play,” Terry said.

“And I can remember very well one time where it was cold showers, there were about a thousand flies in the locker room. This year, there was a snake in the locker room. So, they're going to pull out all the stops to get into your head.

“When you go to San Antonio, expect something like that. And Miami fell victim to it."

"Oh, no question,” Terry said. “For an event of that magnitude, to say that the AT&T Center's air-conditioning is not working -- there's definitely something wrong with that."

Last edited:
in 2K9 nobody online could touch me if i was using the Bulls

Ben Gordan was automatic from 3, Rose was lighting fast, Noah/Boozer/Taj were rebound monsters and Deng could lock anyone up

2K8 with Jason Kidd on the Nets, insta lob to Vince/Richard Jefferson/Stromile Swift was the cheesiest fun team to use :lol:

2k13 i could give you 50 with parsons but couldn't score 20 with harden :lol:

and i've BEEN saying there should be some sort of NBA thread for regulars. maybe we could have like 5 posters like big j, pmatic, cp, JD, and OKB or whoever else vote in and out guys. then SKA could boot em. the NBA thread vol. select members only :pimp:

in 2K9 nobody online could touch me if i was using the Bulls

Ben Gordan was automatic from 3, Rose was lighting fast, Noah/Boozer/Taj were rebound monsters and Deng could lock anyone up

2K8 with Jason Kidd on the Nets, insta lob to Vince/Richard Jefferson/Stromile Swift was the cheesiest fun team to use :lol:

this man knows, 2k9 bulls were the ****. Defense in the paint, perimeter shooting, and derrick rose to lead the break. Had that gordon release down pat so whenever I needed a bucket he was the go to, knockin down jumpers from everywhere.

Anyone ever made trades on 2k that happened rreality way before they were even thought of?

I had Iguodala on the Warriors in like 2k11 or 2k12 with Curry :lol:

Last edited:
2k13 i could give you 50 with parsons but couldn't score 20 with harden :lol:

and i've BEEN saying there should be some sort of NBA thread for regulars. maybe we could have like 5 posters like big j, pmatic, cp, JD, and OKB or whoever else vote in and out guys. then SKA could boot em. the NBA thread vol. select members only :pimp:

Nah brah. I wouldn't make the cut into the elite.

How could y'all forget the "new" 2k god John Wall! Easily can drop 40 10 a few steals and maybe swat a few shots.

Anyone ever made trades on 2k that happened rreality way before they were even thought of?

I had Iguodala on the Warriors in like 2k11 or 2k12 with Curry :lol:

Didn't you have a dynasty going in the NBA Live series forums? Or was that another 3 6 mafia fan? :lol:

I had Bron and Bosh on the Heat in Live 04. Bron being listed a PG in the game :pimp:

Tony Snell is the dark-skinned Reggie Miller in 2K14.

J.R. isn't as godly as he was in past years but he can still put up points in a blink of an eye.

this ***** terry just want to be known as being on the only team to beat the heat in the big 3 era lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom