2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Spurs win the championship, I would be willing to take a 1 day ban just to see DBD talk his **** for 24 hours. Then, ban him again. :lol:

2k13 i could give you 50 with parsons but couldn't score 20 with harden :lol:

and i've BEEN saying there should be some sort of NBA thread for regulars. maybe we could have like 5 posters like big j, pmatic, cp, JD, and OKB or whoever else vote in and out guys. then SKA could boot em. the NBA thread vol. select members only :pimp:

I mean I Get it :lol: but like is it that serious?

It's not :lol:

I just stay out of the thread. Post some stuff here and there. Sucks that I have to sift through garbage though

Heat wins today and everybody falls in love with Lebron. Again!

951.gif

If the Spurs win the championship, I would be willing to take a 1 day ban just to see DBD talk his **** for 24 hours. Then, ban him again. :lol:

Bans are gonna be handed out regardless.

The feels in here are on some Ninjahood thread levels.

Feel like the Spurs win tonight if they dont turn the ball over at an astronomical rate again

But its hard to see the Heat go down 0-2...cant see it happening

Didn't you have a dynasty going in the NBA Live series forums? Or was that another 3 6 mafia fan? :lol:

I had Bron and Bosh on the Heat in Live 04. Bron being listed a PG in the game :pimp:

:wow:

You was on there?! :lol:

Yea, that's when I had Live on PC like early high school.

I'm still on there. Live 04 imo is thr best bball game ever made. I still play it with the new mods :lol:
I used to be able to make cyberfaces and what not but when i made the switch to 2k I didn't care to learn.

green partying with bron last yr after the finals :smh:

he trying to get a beverage endorsement?

Danny Green as streaky as he is in the big moments :smh:

Why do I feel like that's gonna come back to haunt him. The basketball gods won't like this :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Exactly I'm not feeling that, he can't even dribble out the locker room.....he needs to be laying low and keep his mouth shut.

Ill forever give Jason Terry my respect because he said Lebron can't guard me and went out and backed it up :smokin

Exactly I'm not feeling that, he can't even dribble out the locker room.....he needs to be laying low and keep his mouth shut.

Ill forever give Jason Terry my respect because he said Lebron can't guard me and went out and backed it up :smokin

JT must've sold his soul that series. Homie got that Larry O' Brian tatted on his arm before the season even started.

Or maybe he read the script for the NBA season early :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom