2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great game.  I'm loving this series.  
pimp.gif

Word to playing under Dean Smith for 3 years vs coming out of High School

MJ is just better.

He never lost a finals.

Never went ghost in big games.

They only thing they have similar is they both got carried off the court. One had food poisoning the other had a leg cramp.

Spurs went dead in the second quarter.
LeBron still looks like his legs are bothering him.

Last edited:
Why has Ray Allen only taken 1 shot, WTF is wrong with Spo not running more plays for him. 

Stupid

Dead heat. This is what I've been waiting for. :pimp:

Spurs should be worried right now though. They'll be blown out the building in Miami.

Bron better get it going if hes gonna put up 50 like people said he would come out and do

Nice bounce back by the Heat in 2nd.

Bron and Bosh gonna have to continue playing like they did, because Wade is on some other **** right now.
laugh.gif

HOLY Crap!! When did Wade become so freaking lazy on defense, I don't really follow the NBA but my brother and I noticed
from game 1 and today that he never hustles back, continually gives his man a direct angle to the hoop, and shows no effort
on the defensive end. And then on top of that, he'll look at someone else and seemingly try to blame them for his defensive
miscues. :smh:

HOLY Crap!! When did Wade become so freaking lazy on defense, I don't really follow the NBA but my brother and I noticed
from game 1 and today that he never hustles back, continually gives his man a direct angle to the hoop, and shows no effort
on the defensive end. And then on top of that, he'll look at someone else and seemingly try to blame them for his defensive
miscues. :smh:

It's not as much lazy, as it's just flat out him being tired which leads to him getting lethargic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom