2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MJ is just better.

He never lost a finals.

Never went ghost in big games.

They only thing they have similar is they both got carried off the court. One had food poisoning the other had a leg cramp.
People really argue this tho? Jordan was a different beast man. Ain't seen nothing like him since

MJ is just better.

He never lost a finals.

Never went ghost in big games.

They only thing they have similar is they both got carried off the court. One had food poisoning the other had a leg cramp.

Lebron is more versatile on offense and defense. Check their game 7 stats and get back to me with that ghost in big games thing. Stats don't lie my man..

Last edited:
kawhi cant even get in a groove offensively since he has to check lebron.

spurs lucky it's tied with bosh/lebron going off. they are lucky they had that nice little run

Last edited:
What's up with this LeBron yeezy ****. Dude was wearing red October's now he wearing some yeezy type soldiers

Last edited:
Lebron is more versatile on offense and defense. Check their game 7 stats and get back to be with that ghost in big games thing. Stats don't lie my man..

Lebron is not that good on D.

When MJ was in his prime he used to D ****** up.

Bron has that chase down D. There's a reason he guard 4s too.

I wish Magic was in the studio still 
tired.gif
 (for the lulz) 

"the miami heat need to score more points than the san antonio spurs in the second half to win this game" - Magic Johnson

Lebron is more versatile on offense and defense. Check their game 7 stats and get back to me with that ghost in big games thing. Stats don't lie my man..

That's because jordon didn't need anywhere near as many game 7s lol. Zero in the finals.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom