2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its called people don't like him . ppl don't really care bout the accomplishments of ppl they hate.
I have no idea how this is such a difficult concept for people to grasp.

I don't like Kobe. Never have. Huge Laker fan. Only times I've ever been a Kobe fan has been for like brief stretches, like a couple weeks here, a 2nd half there, maybe a whole month sometime. But overall? Not a fan.

And people STAY with the logic "But he scored 81! How could you not like him?!"

Ummm... because I'm the same way w/ athletes/celebrities as I am w/ friends/acquaintances: if there's something about you I'm not feeling, we're not cool. No, you don't have to change, but I don't have to, either. As an example, I love kids. Always been good w/ kids; GREAT w/ kids actually. If you think kids are annoying little ***** and you yell and scream at kids and you 'rule' kids through fear, we can't chill.

Kobe? I don't like him. I don't care how good of a scorer he is or how gifted he is athletically.

So I understand people not liking Bron. Me? I'm a fan... but I understand people not liking him, because we all make friends and date women (or men, which is cool. Just saying. :nerd:  ) based on what we like and don't like about people. Same way w/ being a fan of someone.

I have no problem with people disliking him. It's the nature of the world. I just don't need to be reminded every single post that you don't like him. They're are literally posters who go out of their way to remind everyone they don't like LeBron or Kobe or whoever else, and it's annoying.

Sports are all about heroes and villains.  We all have our personal ones who we root for or against.  That's part of what makes it fun.  Every comment or debate about sports comes from who we individually are fans or non-fans of and that's ultimately arbitrary.

[quote name="100027"]Sports are all about heroes and villains.  We all have our personal ones who we root for or against.  That's part of what makes it fun.  Every comment or debate about sports comes from who we individually are fans or non-fans of and that's ultimately arbitrary.[/quote]Exactly.

"I have a problem w/ how big of a fan you are of __________."

K. :lol:

"Explain why."

Chiiiill.

"I have a problem w/ you not liking/hating ____________."

"Tell me why."

Chiiiill.

Exactly.

K.
laugh.gif

"Explain why."

Chiiiill.

K.
laugh.gif

"Tell me why."

Chiiiill.
Yo screw LeBron and the Lakers too tho

I feel you , you're one of my favorite cats to chop it up with bout hoop on here

And yea Russ was the best player on the thunder in the playoffs

I'm in the minority but I think he might be the best player on that team anyway.
Likewise, nothing but respect.

My heart wants to cosign that Russell comment but I'm not totally there yet.

What is an absolute truth is that he's the leader of that team. I dont think it can be argued anymore. Hes the heart and soul of that team. You'll never see Russ West with his hands on his waist with the game on the line hell no.

Dudes acting like their is nothing wrong with flopping like that. It took Manu out of the game. Gave him his 3rd foul. I'm sure it affected the game some how.

You are acting like Manu has never benefited from flopping himself.... LULZ.
I dont there ever is a point in arguing about calls like that outside of the time and place it happened in. I wouldnt even consider it a game altering call.

What I will say is that there better be a fine levied cause that was ridiculous, even Wade was shocked that he got the call for a bit. He knew what he did and couldnt believe he got away with it.

I'm gonna try and rewatch the fourth at some point today, becuase I want to see what happened.

IMO Manu has to start and everyone has to get pushed up a spot. Manu at the 2, Green at the 3(He can do a good job on bron, his defense is under rated), Kawhi at the 4 to give better close outs on the threes, and Duncan at the 5. Theres no way you're handling Chris Bosh floating out there, you just gotta let it happen.
Yikes. If that is Pop's line of thinking, then Miami will win the next 3. You do not beat Miami by trotting out smallball lineups :lol: that's a surefire way to lose.

That particular lineup u threw out hasn't even spent a significant amount of time together.

Last edited:
[quote name="100027"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"]Exactly.

"Explain why."

Chiiiill.

"Tell me why."

Chiiiill.[/QUOTE]Yo screw LeBron and the Lakers too tho[/quote]K. :lol:

well Spurs basically won game 6 but choked and were right there in the final two minutes in game 7

if they get blown out tomorrow then it is the beginning of the end , Heat win in 6, i think Heat would troll and lose game 5 on purpose to win it at home in game 6

Spurs would be lucky to go home tied 2-2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom