2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehh LeBron over Kobe but definitely not over MJ. He will never be as great as Mike.
laugh.gif

Lebron isn't playing with any zeal or passion. The slander is warranted.

But don't bring Kobe or Jordan into this. They have nothing to do with this :lol: :lol: sheesh

miami still has a chance to come back and win the game but right now they getting embarrassed... spurs just have to play defense and not turn the ball over and keep passing the ball like they been doing... anything can happen

You can't justify something that won't happen. No way in hell wade opts out, so there's 20 million right there. You'd be asking Lebron, bosh, and Melo to play for around 10M each.

Not happening.

You suck at basic math bro. Heatles could land Melo if everyone agrees to take like $14M instead of current $17M. What's a few million when Nike will pay all y'all $5M bonus to win a chip?

Last edited:
It's so hard to 3peat...

They loose this series it's like climbing Mt everest and your foot slipping last step to the top...

Will screw LBJ head up mentally very bad..3peat is so hard... to be so close and fail will be hard to get Bak mentally

Last edited:
Heat looking lethargic, but the Spurs are killing them with ball movement and great shot looks.

Give them credit.

Bron and Wade straight garbage.

I'm not a kobe fan,never have been.I'd take Wade in his prime over kobe in his prime anyday.  Wade is just a little less selfish. I'm a big Lebron fan but don't understand why he refuses to carry the team at times.

I've loved the lakers since the Jerry West days but that all ended with Kobe's solo act after he got Shaq railroaded out of town.  Been watching Lebron since high school but every time I think he has gotten to the top 5 ever he goes to sleep.Weird!

You can't justify something that won't happen. No way in hell wade opts out, so there's 20 million right there. You'd be asking Lebron, bosh, and Melo to play for around 10M each.

Not happening.
which is messed up...the weakest link and the dude arguably the reason for the dropoff in team play wants to be paid the most

I'm not a kobe fan,never have been.I'd take Wade in his prime over kobe in his prime anyday.  Wade is just a little less selfish. I'm a big Lebron fan but don't understand why he refuses to carry the team at times.

I've loved the lakers since the Jerry West days but that all ended with Kobe's solo act after he got Shaq railroaded out of town.  Been watching Lebron since high school but every time I think he has gotten to the top 5 ever he goes to sleep.Weird!
You'd take Wade over Kobe? You're either a hater or an idiot fam. At least LeBron being better has merit. Wade? 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom