2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn... Mia just doesn't wanna play defense. Put some hands in the players faces box out get the damn rebound jeeeeeeeeez. Playing like they stopped giving a flying ****

KAWHAI GOTTA CHILL
laugh.gif

:lol: @ Animal Thug w/ the LeBron slander.

I'm actually laughing.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is looking like one of the easiest Spurs championships ever. Even the Nets gave them more of a fight in 2003 vs. prime Duncan. That Nets team with Jason Collins and Kerry Kittles in the starting lineup :lol:

I mean cmon man. Has there ever been a star who we give a pass too to keep switching teams because he has no help? I've never seen this **** before its disgusting man. Like Jesus then the names people throw out, like he only needs to play with 2 other superstars

You watching this game dawg? :lol:

waiting for greg oden to take his son lebron out and get some minutes in. i'm gonna bet 50% of the crowd already walked out before the 4th quarter starts.

After the shocking loss last year the Spurs have proven what heart and determination can achieve. Having the best coach of all time coupled with the best power forward of all time(maybe the smartest player of all time) doesn't hurt either.  Still,  the Spurs were the best team all season long,they beat the 2nd best team(okc) in the playoffs and are embarrassing the two time defending champs.  THe Heat have nothing to feel shame over;they were beaten by a much better team with a much better coach.

Parker will never be appreciated for how great he really is.  The guy doesn't have an assist this game but how many hockey assists does he have?lol. He is a true court general.Leonard will be scary good in a few years .Manu gets props too. What a career.

The knicks should trade Melo and LBJ should go to NYC. Watch the Knicks go to the finals next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom