2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only way anyone from the East beats the Heat is if this current team breaks up.

THIS. The good teams in the east are either too young, too old, or don't have a superstar. The west, however, now that's another story. Spurs looking like they'll take revenge from last year

This was a tough game for the Pacers tonight. They're lucky game 7 is at home.

- magic johnson

Man if Lebron showed up n led them to there first ring vs the Mavs and they get it this year then I would praise the heat never a fan but praise I would

But they didn't

Even wade just said it :

"WE BEAT A YOUNG OKC.TEAM FOR A RING"

That's why I like Dwade not lebron not heat but wade keeps.it real

Hibbert needs to work with somebody this offsets on, badly
by the same token, ppl blast bron for getting swept by the spurs with that young bron led cavs team.

Serious question.

What does Indy need next year to come back with a better chance of beating MIA?

And IF Chicago comes out blasting next year, what do they need to keep them and the rest of the conference form creeping up on them?

a whole new roster

SRS

Pacers are done. they are all turning on each other. DONE

Man, that David Weat quote...he was more mopey than anyone else on his team :smh: :lol: "We can't beat them". Not supposed to say that out loud

I hate the Heat since I was a kid but that hate doesn't let the fact that these dudes are going to four Finals in a row and are possibly in line to win 3 in a row in this day and age astonishes me. I know how much you hold against LeBron Illo, but I know you're more rational about everything. We'd both be happy to see the Knicks make the playoffs four years in a row
laugh.gif
My hatred is as strong as ever but Indiana deserves every bit of slander coming their way.
You can do better than a Migo quote
laugh.gif
Migo j blige
laugh.gif
afsd;fksd;sfshjg

He's the only S&T troll I can tolerate.

Man @awwsome had a GANG of quotes like that throughout the season for a bunch of players, he's the king of early crown movement.
laugh.gif
That's my son though.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Man, that David Weat quote...he was more mopey than anyone else on his team :smh: :lol: "We can't beat them". Not supposed to say that out loud

Why not? It's too late but it's a reality check, they were real confident they needed home court advantage all off season. They played terrible in the playoffs, own it.

cause real equals romo type tendencies these days.... i know you see the capris, low riders and hip huggers... "real n's" wear these days

Yes, I do. Guess he said that cause he beat up his teammate, slapped a couple guys in the face or blew in a mans ear during the EFC finals...
We've all made mistakes and can or should be forgiven but, any man that hits women has to do a little more than "show heart" during some BBall games to gain my respect as a real anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom