2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
when talking about chips and the 03 draft and what pains me more is everyone in the top5 draft got a ring even garbage darko got 1 but not melo :smh:

Last edited:
This indiana team is like that mid 00s wizards team. Good. Solid. Gave lebron fits. But he ultimately topped them. He sent them home 3 years strsight too. Deshawn stevenson = lance stephenson. Gilbert is better than pg but he still couldnt get it done either. Those were some great battles. Then that team blew up like this one will

Crab dribble..lol

:smh:

those were my fav series

http://niketalk.com/t/250830/official-lebron-2010-thread-the-decision-miami-heat

page 93 (according to my page settings) to jump right to the reactions.

classic NT S&T nostalgia right'chea.

Knicks fans were HILARIOUS.

Lebron James having a press conference in Akron to announce he's leaving would be the equivalent of telling your wife of 20 years your leaving her for your secretary at her birthday party.

There is no way that dude is leaving unless they announce the press conference is moving somewhere else.

:smokin

:lol: he chose a nice neutral venue, the Boys & Girls Club in Greenwich, Connecticut. Nice & safe, :lol:.

Imagine if he did this in the Boys & Girls Club in Akron. :lol: That would've been amazing to see.

Dem lil' kids would've been out for blood. :rofl:

Bron is forever the G.O.A.T. troll for that whole spectacle.

Dan Gilbert's letter was GOLD!!! "Take that to the bank!!" LMFAO!!! Wish I could dude.

Last edited:
If Pacers were in the West they would've been 1st round exit.

If Miami was in the West they would've been out every year in WCF or Semi

All these "What If's" boy just be quiet and STAY MAD!!
Making up all these useless possibilities that would NEVRR happen.

THE FACT IS, The Heat are in the finals again.

Let's be real about this. If the Heat win it all this year, there is no way LeBron is not top 5 all time... With about another 6 or 7 years of greatness to come. Dude is on his way. Still don't think he overtakes MJ though.

Cavs should be HEATED* at Dan Gilbert. All he had to do was bring in some CURRENT talent. Dude brought in a declining Jamison, way-past-their-primes Snaq and Big Ben, a never-was in Mo Williams, and another never-was in Larry Hughes... and people thought Bron was staying. :lol: Oh, and a guy nicknamed Boobie. :lol:

Cavs fans should be pointing at the Heat and looking at Dan like "This could be us..."

*pun intended

Last edited:
I actually just noticed he mentioned Mo, :lol:

Whoops.

Also, I don't think PG will ever be as good as TMac was in his prime.

Guy was unreal, :smh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's be real about this. If the Heat win it all this year, there is no way LeBron is not top 5 all time... With about another 6 or 7 years of greatness to come. Dude is on his way. Still don't think he overtakes MJ though.

why is it a forgone conclusion that LeBron won't see a drop-off eventually?

6 or 7 years is a long time. Granted he hasn't lost a step yet, but he's been able to avoid the big injury.

There's no denying that LeBron is already an all-time great, but I wouldn't put him in the same category of

1. MJ
2. Kareem
3. Magic
4. Larry
5. Oscar

just yet.

LeBron is top-10, not top-5.....yet.....I honestly think if the Big O had more help he would've had a wealth of rings. That's why I put him ahead of Bron still for those wondering.

You think he's going to be playing great at 36 years old?

You have him ahead of Bron based on a hypothetical?

So if we dealing in what could've or should've happened shouldn't Shaq be 1?

Or Bron actually because if he had more help in Cleveland he'd have a wealth of rings.

Or what if Duncan had won every year of his career he should be 1.

Hes not great at any 1 thing but hes good at everything. I understand your hate tho, if I was a heat fan id hate his guts. (no shots) To me being a heat fan is the only acceptable excuse to hating Yololance. lol.
Ind needs a new (good) pg and new coach, fix those 2 you fix the team.
lol good.... um has he even made a second team defense or offense? how bout allstar game... hell has he been a starter on a reg basis? So dude isnt tops in any area/field/category in the league.... never made an allstar team and is all team of nothing and isnt even a starter...But he is good....

Somehow i think you wished he blew you that kiss or maybe just blew

You have him ahead of Bron based on a hypothetical?

So if we dealing in what could've or should've happened shouldn't Shaq be 1?

Or Bron actually because if he had more help in Cleveland he'd have a wealth of rings.

Or what if Duncan had won every year of his career he should be 1.

I have him ahead of Bron because he was nasty. Wasn't supremely athletic, but the man was a walking triple double. His numbers are very similar to LeBron's, arguably better.

why is it a forgone conclusion that LeBron won't see a drop-off eventually?

6 or 7 years is a long time. Granted he hasn't lost a step yet, but he's been able to avoid the big injury.

There's no denying that LeBron is already an all-time great, but I wouldn't put him in the same category of

1. MJ
2. Kareem
3. Magic
4. Larry
5. Oscar

just yet.

LeBron is top-10, not top-5.....yet.....I honestly think if the Big O had more help he would've had a wealth of rings. That's why I put him ahead of Bron still for those wondering.

Just my opinion, but he's already better than Larry and Oscar to me and if he wins his 3rd in a few weeks now we're seriously talking about a top 5 of all time player here. The things he will have accomplished before his 30th bday :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom