2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
This **** is beautiful

855240203.gif

That passing is terrifying :x

They ALL knew exactly where each person was. Well oiled machine right there.

i'd pay to see the look on scott brooks face as he watches that on film and wonders how the hell they did that

This **** is beautiful

855240203.gif

That passing is terrifying :x

They ALL knew exactly where each person was. Well oiled machine right there.

Thats the difference between the Spurs and OKC.

You can't just let Durant and Westbrook go out there and do whatever.

Shaq said it best after the game. You aren't going to win a ring on talent alone. San Antonio went out there with a set plan and plays to win this game.

KD and Westbrook going out there chucking up as many shots as they want is NEVER getting a ring. EVER bruh.

San Antonio plays straight up ball. They took care of business tonight and ******* Boris Diaw was their top scorer and Tony Parker was out.

OKC has no excuses. Until they change their approach, they will continue to run into this same wall.

That is less. Substantially less.

The greatest PF of all time is less? David Robinson, Dream Team, 50 greatest...and that's substantially less?

Aight man, I'm done with it :lol: :lol:
Who are you taking from that group over Kobe, Shaq and MJ? Not a single one. And Pip is even debateable. Ya'll aren't going to sit here and argue that Pop has had as much. Not after he just did this another two years in a row with an absolutely ANCIENT Timmy and Manu lol.

I agree that Phil has had more talent to work w/ than Pop, but I would take Duncan over Kobe.

Last edited:
The focus is on the Thunder because Durant is the MVP, because Russ is Russ, and because it's more "fun" to play "what if" with trade scenarios and new coaches and all that... but the real story is the Spurs are better.

Top to bottom, from coach to the last guy on the bench, they're the better team. The Thunder didn't lose because KD is "passive" or because Russ is "selfish" it's because the Spurs are better.

I would disagree, the Thunder were a more talented team,but Pop killed that noise and coached. So yea I disagree with myself, the Spurs were better, you win, repped

you win the internet today. the whole ******* internet.
Lettuce be cereal

Does Big J ever lose? :lol:

Well he burned a frozen pizza the other day so there's that....

Duncan over Kobe Bean is a very hard sell. Not mad at it if some want to go that way though I doubt most would.

Never take Duncan over Kobe

Never.

Don't care how much some of you despise him.

But I'd take TD over many others though.

Last edited:
You can surround a prime duncan with just about anyone and it'll be 55 wins plus and a championship contender

If you did the same with Kobe, well it's a 1st round exit at best. You need more in this scenario to be a championship contender.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom