2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron hair looking laid. Damn. They give him waves again too?? Sheesh. Bron shirt is dope. Looks crispy.

I swear dwade has steroid chewables. His head looks like those characters in the mavys parade bro

Dude look what you just said. The Heat went and bought a championship...come on man....Seriously? You don't see how foolish that sounds? smh
You are going to be mad for years to come thinking like that.

Not mad just saying and really am I that wrong they didn't recruit and buy an all star team? Ray Allen bosh wade bird and the best damn player in da world

Oh Ok

Last edited:
Paul George: "Lance is young. That's a teaching point... Sometimes, you've just to watch what you say."
The NERVE of this unloyal ***** man.
mean.gif

A lot of you crowned his *** early in the season though. Top 5 this. Superstar that.

Look at him now.

“@NotChuckBarkley: Did Paul George really say Pacers outplayed the Heat? Obviously that boy ain't really pass his concussion tests.”

Paul George: "Lance is young. That's a teaching point... Sometimes, you've just to watch what you say."
The NERVE of this unloyal ***** man.
mean.gif

A lot of you crowned his *** early in the season though. Top 5 this. Superstar that.

Look at him now.
PG is a year older. Dude forgettin his age now. Gotta get this man new concussions tests ASAP.

Not mad just saying and really am I that wrong they didn't recruit and buy an all star team? Ray Allen bosh wade bird and the best damn player in da world

Oh Ok
I think your just upset because the bulls tried to do the same Exact thing Miami did but failed miserably. They hosted bosh hosted wade and hosted LeBron. Failed to sign any of them and had to settle with boozer.

The NERVE of this unloyal ***** man. :smh:

Look at him now.

This clown George shouldn't be lecturing anyone about making better decisions. last time I checked Lance didn't send nudes to a dude and get a stripper pregnant.

Last edited:

Oh Ok

Dude you said they bought a championship
Putting players on a team is not illegal, if it was then you wouldn't be able to do it. The Heat are winning fair and square. Stop all the hating.

Pacers are dubbed as , "the team built to defeat the Heat?"

Bird needs to trade Hibbert asap. He's wack as hell.

7 MONTHS older bro.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
And he's talking like he's a quadruple OG. Lance outplayed your *** for most of the series and tried to set you up with something when times were down...this is how you repay him?

I used to **** with PG. Not anymore man.

Last edited:
I used to like Paul George, but once he got his shine and started opening his mouth, WOW what a ******* idiot.

yeah paul george is a dummy. dude feelin himself way too much. he's not the one to be talking into the mic like that. like how isn't david west taking the helms as a leader? instead they got these dopes like pg and lance getting airtime

If anyone needs to know where the pacers head is at, just look at how Lance and Paul react to games.

LMAO, this is comical at this point, Hibbert didn't show up, him and lance both had stupid fouls.

Heat are just playing easy games at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom